3. Meeting Someone From The Past

Rin woke up from the yelling that echoed through her room. As she slowly sat up, trying to figure where the heck the noise was coming from, she looked left and right cluelessly. Was it coming from her bedroom? Had someone broken into her apartment? Was it coming from the window? No, it was closed. And then she saw the television on and slapped her forehead.

"I'm such an idiot." She grumbled and grabbed the remote to change the channel, trying to find a music one. As she switched and kept going, finally Rin stopped to NHK Song Concert. It currently had one concert from the GazettE that was called Nameless Liberty Six Guns and it was the final concert of the tour in Budokan. Rin stood up, took a quick shower -after she rose the volume of course- and got dressed in warm clothing once more. She made some hot japanese green tea and sat back down on the couch she previously slept, watching the rest of the amazing live.

"They are actually good." She mumbled to herself and set her tea down. She lit a cigarette and leaned back to rest her heavy head on the back of the couch sighing slowly.

Of course they are good you idiot! They have been a band for a long time! Her subconscious snorted and made an imaginary snobby twirl around Rin. Snapping out of her weird thoughts she stood up and went into her room to wear a pair of black leggings and a hoodie that was too big, reaching her mid thighs. She braided her hair carefully over on one side and grabbed a back pack with her cellphone, money, keys and a snack bar before she left the apartment to go shopping.

Going to a small mall, that was close to her neighbourhood she entered a rental shop. Rin had an odd obsession of renting clothes, to either wear them for one night, one week or one job interview. It made her wonder how many times the piece of cloth was worn, or in what occassions and how possibly other people had the same thoughts as hers. 

She started through the racks of dresses, most of them being casual with earthy colours, like grey, brown or dark green. She picked up a few, then quickly walked over to the hoodies. She usually bought hoodies but if there was one that she really liked, she would try and make a nice offer to buy it. Rin's eyes got caught on a white t-shirt on the far corner of the hoodie rack where T-shirts started. It was a white one that had a big black square front with white coloring that wrote, "What the fuck is wrong with you?". Rin squealed in ecstasy, purely and absolutely in love with that shirt. She rushed towards the changing rooms, trying each and every one of the items she kept in her arms. A grey knee length dress and the t-shirt, looked absolutely perfect on her. 

After renting everything she wanted, Rin remembered that she desperately needed to go to a super market. Entering the one closest to her apartment the air hit her face making her shiver slightly. She pulled on a cart, and started walking through the aisles trying to think what she really needed.  Rin started by buying chicken, squid, some potatoes, lots of packages of rice, pocky snacks, chips and the ingridients for sushi. As she reached the cashiers, with two customers in front of her, Rin waited patiently for her turn. Someone behind her though, coughed loudly, getting her attention. Turning her head back she saw a man probably five two feet (A/N: 1.62m) a couple inches taller than her, with ash blonde hair and a pair of round sunglasses, hiding his eyes. He wore a torn pair of skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and a long wool coat that reached the middle of his thighs. He held a big bottle of juice and a package of rice.

"Um, excuse me, since I have only two items would you mind if I get to the front of you? I won't be long." He muttered, making Rin raise a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

"Sorry, but I am kind of in a hurry so no can do." She said in her most polite voice and turned back to her front but paused when he grumbled under his breath. Rin's body stiffened as she slowly turned around to stare at the boy, "Excuse me?" She hissed making him raise his eyebrows.