Chapter Seven

Leonardo’s POV

After those words left her lips I couldn’t help myself, I growled and started ripping off her clothes she gasped when my rough hands grazed over her soft skin. I relished in the fact that I was giving her pleasure.

“Baby girl how do you want daddy to take you?” I questioned seductively in her little ear.

“Any way you want daddy, just please!” she moaned out.

“Do you want me in here?” I stuck one finger into her soft clit, she moaned. “Or in here?” I took my finger out of her painfully slow and inserted it into her butt. She groans.

“No daddy not there.”

“Ok so in here?” I reinserted my finger into her clit.

“Yes daddy, please yes!!”

“As you wish.” I moved my finger in and out of her slowly getting harder and harder by the minute from the delicious sounds illuminating from her mouth. When I knew she was ready I inserted another I repeated this until I had her relaxed enough that I could insert myself in her. I stood up and finished removing my shirt; I walked over to the dresser and pulled open the drawer full of condoms.

“Baby doll what’s your favorite flavor?”

“Ummmm watermelon.” I searched until I found a watermelon flavored condom. I started walking over to her but when I tried undoing my belt she stopped me.

“Let me.” She said softly and seductively. She grabbed me belt and got down on her knees, she removed the belt and undid my pants slowly she pulled them down my legs. I finished by kicking off my shoes and pants for her. She then put her soft small hands into my briefs and felt my pulsing manhood. She rubbed it slowly, too slowly.

“Darling if you keep going that slow I won’t be able to hold myself back from taking right now.” Slowly she quickened her pace, I was moaning loudly then she took mini me out of my briefs and grabbed the condom she put it on and began sucking heavily.

“Baby girl please I want to be inside you when I release.” She removed me from her mouth with a smack and ran over to the bed her sexy little ass was so… well… perfect. I followed her over to the bed and laid on top of her, I positioned myself at her entrance and pushed my way into her. She gripped onto my shoulders tightly.

“Daddy your too big it hurts.” I didn’t hear her I was to lost in the sensation of being in her I quickly started thrusting into her hard and fast, I was so lost I didn’t hear her cries of pain. I didn’t see the tears streaming down her beautiful face and I didn’t notice until I finished and looked down at her. I pulled out of her and she quickly got up and bolted out of the room not caring that she was naked and had no idea where to go.

“Baby girl wait I’m sorry.” I ran out after her and caught her fast because she was so small and in so much pain, I could see it in her eyes. We collasped on the floor and she scooted away from me.

“Leo you p-promised.” She whispered.

“I know baby and I’m so sorry, I just got so lost in the feeling it felt so good to be inside you, please baby girl look at me.” She looked up at me and I cringed at the sight, her makeup smeared down her face in long runs from the tears, her perfect eyes now red and swollen. When I looked down I felt anger rush through me, the inside of her legs were red from blood, I wasn’t angry at her I was angry at myself. This poor fragile girl had freely given herself to me to be pleasured and look what I did, I cause her pain. “Oh my god baby I’m so sorry please let me clean you up.” When I reached out for her she screamed out and flinched away from me.

“P-please daddy d-don’t h-hurt me again I-I’ll be g-good I promise p-please.” She whimpered.

 "Oh baby girl, I'm so sorry please dont be afraid of me. I didn't mean to hurt you, baby girl come here." I ushered her on to my lap, at first she refused but after a few seconds she complied and moved on to my lap. We sat in silence for a good 10 minutes before I spoke up.

"Baby?"

"Yes daddy?"

"Why did you agree to have sex with me so easily?" She looked up at me through her lashes and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not sure, I mean you are a very handsome man and kind, you treated me with respect and... and...."

"And what baby?"

"You treat me like I've always want to be treated, you treated me like you love me.." she looked down and i could tell she was crying because i saw her small delicate tears fall on her naked chest.

"Oh my girl what has gone wrong in your life?"

"My borfriend... he... ummm..."

I tensed at the mention of a boyfriend, "What has this boy done?"

"Every night i hang out with him he... he... rapes me!" 

"Oh my girl why? Why dont you stop this?"

"Cause when he isnt drinking, which is usually during the day he is really kind and caring. He loves me, but then every night the acohol comes in and he over does it and gets mean, and abusive."

"I'm here baby girl and you are with me he cant get you any more." I soothed her.

"Daddy?"

I pushed her chin up so she was looking at me, "Yes my baby?"

"Do you... do you love me?" there was so much hurt in her eyes, she looked so weak and vulnerable.

"Oh baby yes i do, I love you so much." her eyes lit up with hope.

"Daddy do you swear not to hurt me anymore?"

"I wouldnt dare... ummm baby girl may i ask you something?"

"Anything." she snuggled her self into my chest and sigh when she was comfy.

"Will you be mine?"

"Your what daddy?"

"My girl?" she pushed away slightly and stare into my eyes.

"I will not be your whore." she stated bluntly.

"No baby thats not what i mean, I'm asking if you will be my... uh...um.... girl... uh friend?"

"Your girlfriend?" her confused face was so cute.

"Yes girlfriend." I smiled a large smile.

"But what about all the other girls?"  

"Well I will telll them they are free to go." her prefect blue eyes lit up once again and she hugged around my neck.

"Yes." she whispered in my ear.

I jumped up and twirled her around in my arms, her tiny waist fit perfectly into my embrace. "Lets get some sleep shall we?" she nodded her head in my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. when she did that i rembered the blood.

"Actually lets get you all clean first." she nodded again but didnt say anything i could tell she was tired.