Chapter Twelve

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” my body shot up from the bed. I was drenched in sweat and very confused, “What happened?”

                “Baby girl I heard you screaming so I came to check on you. When I got here you were covered in sweat and screaming bloody murder, yelling stop. Were you having a nightmare about me?” Leo’s head dropped in sadness.

                “It was all a dream…” I whispered to myself.

                “What?” Leo came forward and reached out for me but I smacked his hand.

                “Don’t touch me, I'm still mad at you.” I glared up at him.

                “I’m sorry baby girl, what can I do to make you forgive me?” I shook my head at him.

                “Take me home.” I stated firmly.

                He looked taken aback, “What no, I can’t…”

                “Why not?” I snapped at him.

                His gaze hardened on me, all evidence of compassion disappearing, “You are here to work for me, I am your master. You will never leave here, ever.” His cold gaze trailed down my naked body, I flinched and covered myself with the blanket.

                “Shut up Leo.” He growled at me and ripped the blanket away from me.

                “From now on it is either Daddy or Master to you pet, and if you ever try and cover what is mine you will be punished.” He radiated dominance, I felt so weak and small under his eyes piercing gaze. My weakness sprung to my eyes in salty tears; slowly they fell down my cheeks.

                I lowered my head in submission, “Y-yes Master.” I sniffled.

                “LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU SLUT!” he grabbed my chin roughly and brought me face to face with him, his fingers dug into my chin; there were going to be bruises there tomorrow.

                “I’m s-so-sorry.” I whimpered as more tears ran free from my eyes. His eyes became pained for a few quick seconds before he covered it up with that same cold expression.

                “Get dressed pet and meet me in my room in 10.” He ordered, I nodded and he released my chin and walked right out the door.

                I quickly scrambled from the bed and into the closet, I was surprised to find it full of clothing, most of which was in my size. I searched until I found something nice and dressed myself in it. I scurried to Leo’s bedroom and timidly knock on the door. I heard a slight ‘come in’ so I entered his room quietly.

                “Your late Angela, I don’t like waiting. Now come over here bend over and take your punishment for being late.” I whimpered but did as I was told. When I reached him and was bent over like he asked I heard him pull his leather belt from its loops and crack it over his desk, I cringed. The next thing I knew he cracked the belt over my ass, I cried out in pure agony. But he continued, each time he did it harder, after the 5th one my legs became week. When he he hit me for the sixth time he hit me not on my ass but instead lifted my shirt and cracked it over my bare back.

                I collapsed on the ground, my legs no longer able to hold me up. I was a broken down, beaten up, weeping mess. I thought it would have taken him just a little longer to break me, but I could handle it. I sat on the floor clutching my stomach rocking back and forth cry begging for him to forgive me. Pleading for him not to hurt me, but instead of stopping he got worse he began to kick me, his kicks were hard and solid each one landing in a different spot.