Chapter Eight

Angela's POV

After I got all cleaned up we went to bed, my sleep was restless I was tossing and turning. I just couldn't find a comfy position not wanting to wake up Leo I got out of bed and walked to the corner, for some reason corners always made me feel safe.

I pulled my knees to my chest and sighed, this is the life it feels like I'm back at home in my bedroom in my corner. I miss home. I didn't realize the tears were falling until I saw them fall from my cheeks on to my knees. I sniffle quietly hoping no one will hear me.

Next thing I know I'm being pulled into a chest by strong arms, I wanted to scream but I quickly saw it was just Leo. I sobbed into his chest and clung to his arms like a child.

"Daddy what are you doing here?"

"I turned over to reach out and hold you because I knew you weren't sleeping well and when you weren't there I listened and heard you over here sniffling. I got really worried I figured you needed a hug."

"Thank you daddy, thank you so much." I snuggled deeper into his chest.

"Baby come back to bed."

"But daddy I like my corner it's safe in my corner."

"Come with me I'll hold you and protect you all night long, I promise."

"Ok daddy." I sighed he picked me up; boy did he like doing that, and carried me to bed.

-------------------------------------

When I woke up I felt two very strong arms wrapped around my tiny waist. Last time I woke up like this was the last sleepover I had with my boyfriend, just thinking about him made me shiver in fear. At this he would have laughed and said, "awe the little lamb is scared... good." His evil smirk flashed through my mind, I can't handle this hold he has on me, he toke everything I am and ever would be, I can't love anyone without his words coursing through my brain, "You *thrust* are *thrust* worthless *thrust* no one *thrust* will ever *thrust* love you!" he came hard after that, all I did was cry and cry.

At the time I thought he was right but then I came here and that all changed. Leo he loves me and I know he hurt me but he was sorry afterwards, no one has apologized to me before, it felt different. I liked it and I liked him.

I shifted closer to him, he groaned.

"Baby I don't wanna get up." He wined

"Daddy open your eyes please." He cracked one eye open and smiled at me.

"Morning baby girl."

"Morning daddy."

"How are you feeling today my darling?"

"Perfect daddy, just perfect." I smiled brightly up and him.

"That's great." I pulled myself closer to his lips and kissed him lightly. Well that light kiss turned heated very quickly. I pulled away from him breathless.

"Well that escalated quickly." I breathed out, he laughed that absolutely angelic laugh of his.

"I love you Angela."

"Wait what?" I jumped away from him which ended up with me falling off the bed, "Owww" I hissed.

"Well what'd you do that for?"

"Why'd u have to go and say you love me?!?!" I huffed out very annoyed.

"I just... I um... I meant like a joke you know cool hip modern lingo!" He stuttered. It was just so cute that he was flustered I couldn't stay mad, so instead I just smiled up at him and climbed on the bed.

"Please don't scare me like that again."

"I won't I promise." I climbed back on the bed and curled my small body into his chest while he wrapped his arm around me.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"What do I call you out in public?"

"Right well I guess this is as good of time as any to tell you the rules. so first of all while in the house you can call me daddy or Leo. but the is very important when we leave the ground don't not call me daddy, do I make myself CLEAR!?!"

"Y-yes daddy..." I pulled myself tighter into a ball and put my head down, I made him mad I knew I did!

"Oh my sweet baby girl I didn't mean to scare you!" he pulled me onto his lap and cradled me in his arms. "Shhhh it's ok in sorry."

"No I'm sorry I made you mad, please forgive me daddy I will do any thing to please you." I looked up at him through my thick lashes, lust quickly flashed through his eyes. So in turn I got off his lap crawled on my knees in between his legs and started u downing his pants. "I can't have you inside me because I'm still really sore so... I will please u like this." I pulled his large member from his pants and looked up at him for permission, he nodded eagerly.

"Please baby girl help daddy!" he was so desperate I could tell.

"Anything for you daddy." I slowly opened my mouth over his cock, he moaned loudly. "please baby please daddy needs this!!" he begged, I complied and went faster his moans got louder and more frequent. Then I deep throated him and he lost it, the sweet taste of his cum filled my mouth.

"Well that was fast." I smirked.

"God baby I have never came better in my life!"

"Good." I smiled triumphantly. But then I got the thick throbbing feeling in my lower region, I was really really horny and that got uncomfortable fast. I shifted back and forth trying to find a nice way to sit, Leo noticed.

"Baby girl, are you horny?"

"Yes daddy I'm very horny will u please me, please?"

"Of course sweet heart, lay on your back, pull ur knees up and spread your legs." I followed obediently. suddenly I felt cold soft fingers rubbing my inner thighs, I moaned when the fingers found there way to my sensitive clit. I was surprised when I felt to thick fingers enter me, I whimpered.

"Daddy no it hurts please!" but once again he wouldn't stop, suddenly I felt to more meaty fingers enter my already sore hole. "Daddy NO PLEASE!" I cried out I reached down and tried to stop him but when he did I was not happy with what happened after.

He say up straight pulled me up by my neck and slapped my hard a cross the face, then let me fall to the bed. the process was repeated over and over and over again on both cheeks until I couldn't feel either of them. Soon my eyesight started to blur and I almost blacked out.

I heard Leo gasp loudly, "oh my god baby girl I'm so sorry!" he picked me up again and generally rocked my back and forth in his arms. "Please baby don't be mad."

"It was my fault, I'm sorry I shouldn't have interfered, forgive me daddy?"

"Always baby, always."