Chapter One

As I walk through this perfect little village, I look up to the sky and wonder to myself, "I wonder what the stars look like out here."

"Well babe if you really wanted to know maybe I should show you."

I swear I jumped about ten feet in the air, I turned around and what I saw startled me. It was a boy, no wait a man, a beautifully handsome man if you ask me. My eyes traveled up his chiseled torso to his perfect lips then to his cheeks, they were slightly pink because of the chilled fall wind, they were amazing. my eyes locked with his and I promise you I just mentally passed out. My mind went blank, I was snatched out of my trance when his booming voice sang a melody in my ears.

"Are you alright love?"

"Huh? What? Uhh ya... umm who are you?"

"Your worst fucking nightmare!!"

"Wha-" I was cut off as a fist collided with my cheek, I fell to the ground, my mind slipped in and out of darkness. Finally, my body to weak to fight any longer, I let go and fell into complete and utter darkness.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up I was in the back of a van, the man from before was driving. I'm not sure how long I had been out. I sat up and leaned on the 'wall', I guess it wasn't really a wall but you know what I mean, I reached up to rub my eyes and instantly regretted it, "owww" I moaned. My face hurt like b****.

"Oh your awake?"

"Where am I??" I groaned.

"In a van." he stated ignorantly.

"Well I realize that but, what I wanna know is where are we going?"

"That is for me to know and you to never find out."

"Uhg." I just wanted to go home, "can you take me home please, just want my kitty."

"Oh stop whining." he ordered through gritted teeth.

"Why did you hit me?"

"Cause I wanted to." he stated matter-of-factly. I gave up trying to argue with him, and just laid back. After a while I had a realization, MY CELL-PHONE, I went into my pockets and searched. I searched and researched every single pocket I have, it wasn't there, "UHG!"

"How stupid do you think I am leaving a cell phone with you."

"You said it not me." I mumbled under my breath, hoped he didn't hear me. All of a sudden he slammed on the breaks, stormed out of the drivers seat, and came around back he threw open the back doors. he reached in and grabbed me, I screamed because his grip was tight on my arm.

"Shut-up you little b**** I heard what you said, I'm not deaf!" he bellowed.

"Please let go I'm sorry, please you're hurting me." his grip only tightened. I screamed out louder, "PLEASE!" I begged.

"Fine." he let go and pushed me to the ground he towered over me. I just pulled my legs up to my chest and cried.

"Please don't hurt me, please." I whispered in between sobs.

"UHG get up, get in the van." I hesitantly got up and started walking towards the back of the van. I was stopped when I felt his hand on my wrist. I flinched and screamed out, "no please I didn't do anything don't hurt me!" he jumped and removed his hand from my wrist quickly.

"Relax I was just gunna tell you that you can go sit in the passengers seat..." he trailed off.