Chapter Nine

Angela's POV

"Thank you daddy"

"For what sweet heart?"

"For always forgiving me..."

"I could never stay mad at you." I looked up at him and smiled lightly.

"Will you please me now?" I asked timidly.

"Maybe later, I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh ok." I was disappointed, he has gotten off to me twice and I never even got one orgasm.

"So baby, what do u want to do today."

"I don't know, I could really use a tour of the hous- er a mansion."

"Well I hate to say this but I have some work to do today so I will get one of the other girls to show u around, is that ok?"

"Yea I guess." I sighed I was hoping I would get to spend some time with him today but I guess not.

"Ok well I will be right back with your tour guide." he got up off the bed, got dressed and left me there. I was thinking of getting dressed but I realized that I don't have any clothes, Leo ripped all of mine.

My thoughts were interrupted by a female voice.

"If u need clothes Leonardo always keeps spare one in the bottom right hand drawer."

"Oh um thank you..."

"Sir sent me to show you around so get dressed so we can get this over with." wow she was rude, but despite that I did what she said. I was ready in about 2 minutes after I found the clothes.

"Ok I'm done let's go." she didn't even say anything, she just turned around and began waking down the halls.

She toke me all around the hou-mansion, and let me tell you it was awesome. All they rooms were huge and very modern with a splash of the 19th century. The old mixed with the new just makes it perfect.

"So..." it felt very awkward, we were just standing there not saying anything. When she finally decided to speak I was very shocked by what she said.

"Stay away from Leonardo."

"Huh?" she stepped closer to me.

"I said, stay away from Leonardo!"

"What do you mean?" I was so confused!

"I mean he is mine, I had him first so get your skanky little claws out of my man!" that last remark caught me of guard. But I've gotten so used to taking insults that I just now my head and walk away slowly hoping she won't be mad.

"Where that fuck do you thing your going skank?" she sneered.

"To my room like I'm supposed to do."

"Good girl I guess that's why he likes you, your so obedient. He already has you trained." she scoffed and turned around to walk away.

On the way back to my room I got lost a few times but after taking about 7 different routes I finally got back to some where familiar. By the time I reach the room Leo was already back from dealing with business. When he saw me he opened his arms to envelope me in a tender hug, I gladly ran to him so I could feel the security of his strong arms around my small fragile body.

"Daddy I missed you!" I gushed.

"I missed you to baby doll, how was your tour?"

"Awful, that girl you told to give me a tour was mean and then she called me a skank and said to leave you alone cause you were hers apparently."

"THE NERVE! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!" he stalked over to what looked like a phone, "SEND ME CLARA!" he bellowed into the phone. A few short moments later there was a timid knock on the door.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" he yelled through the door, next thing I knew there was a face poking through the door.

"You wanted to see me sir?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I did!" he walked over to 'Clara' I guess and grabbed into her hair tightly, she winced when he began to lead her over to me.

"NOW I believe you owe my beautiful GIRLFRIEND an apology!" he emphasized the word girlfriend.

"I-I'm s-sorry Angela." she stammered out.

"For what?" Leo whispered into her ear.

"For calling you names and telling you to stay away from sir. I'm truly sorry!" I could see tears welling up in her eyes but I knew she was just scared she wasn't sorry.

"You're lieing." I stated sternly.

"What?!?" she looked mad now.

"You are lieing, you're not sorry you're just afraid!" I yelled in her face.

"Now now baby girl, she said she was sorry." Leo tried to clam me but I was have none of it.

"No daddy she hurt me, she called me a skank and she tried to separate us!"

"Daddy? did she just call you daddy?" Clara looked hurt.

"Yes I did! Do you have a problem with that?"

"N-n-no..." she stuttered. I was satisfied now, she was hurt her heart was crushed!

"You can go now, I accept your apology." Leo looked shocked by my sudden change, but he let her go anyways. When she was out of the room he turned to me.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"When I called you daddy she realized that you didn't want her anymore, did you even realize that she was in love with you?" Again I shocked him.

"Clara was in love with... me?"

"Yes she was and now that that's over with can we do something else?"

"What did you have in mind?" he asked me with lust lacing his every word.

"Well I was thinking maybe some... food I mean I haven't had anything to eat in almost 24 hours." his facial expression was priceless, he looked so cute, it was like a little child who just dropped his ice cream on a hot summer day.

"Um ok but first let me do something for you?" he asked. I smiled I knew exactly what he ment.

"Ok" I agreed, he push me back onto the bed and yanked to pants I had on right clean off. I shuffled up the bed so he could lay down to. as soon as we were in position I felt his large fingers at my sensitive clit. Then the mouth oh god that tongue can work miracles. his tongue swirled my clit, I moaned load. soon I felt his fingers at my entrance I wasn't ready for that yet.

"Daddy no I'm still sore." but once again he didn't listen, 3 large fingers shoved them self into me, I screamed out in pain.

"NO DADDY STOP YOUR HURTING ME AGAIN! PEASE DADDY DON'T IT HURTS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. You would have thought I learned from last time but NOOO! I reached down and pushed on his shoulders, when his face came into view he was beyond furious! so he did the same thing as last time.

He would pick me up by my shirt and slap me down again, only this time he didn't stop he continued until my entire world went black from unconsciousness.

When I awoke, I was in a very white room almost like a hospital, I searches the room for anything and then I saw him. Leo was sitting on a chair head in his hands crying.

"Daddy?" he looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Oh my god baby girl I almost killed you!" he sobbed, "I just got so mad when u stopped me a second time! so I did what I normally would do I punished the person which just happened to be you"

"H-how long was I out?" I croaked, my throat was very dry.

"1 full week..." he managed before breaking down into a ball on the floor.

"Daddy, come here I need some cuddles." I smiled weakly.

He sniffled but stood up and crawled into my bed, I wrapped my arms around him a fell into a deep sleep.