Chapter Six

Leonardo and I talked for a while just about everything. Soon he asked me something I had been wondering for a while.

“Darling do you know why you are here?”

“Umm no I don’t.”

“What has Kyle told you?"

“He just told me that he needed to find a girl fast and that you sell and keep women for… umm… things.”

“Well sweetheart I am what you teenagers might call a pimp.”

“I don’t really know what that is.”

“I run a prostitution business.”

“Excuse me!” I shot up from my seat and started walking back wards towards the door.

“Now, now darling you know you can’t escape, where are you going to go?”

“I’m going to go home!”

“My dear Angela, you wouldn’t even get two steps out of this house before someone caught you.” He smirked at me across the room then got up and strode towards me, I turned around and ran to the door I wiggled the handle but it was locked tight, “stupid, stupid girl.” When I turned back around he was inches away from me. He reached out with his arms and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him so our chests were flush against each other.

“No please Sir don’t I’m sorry.” I whispered in between sniffles.

“Don’t start that now I’m now going to hurt you,” he bent down slightly to my ear and whispered, “I’m going to please you.” He nibbled playfully on my ear lobe then began to leave light kisses down my neck; I gasped when he found my sweet spot and moaned when he started sucking on it. “Do you like that my sweet?”

“Mhm” he pushed me up the wall so I had to wrap my legs around his waist to stay up. Oh god how is he so goo- WAIT WHAT AM I DOING HE’S LIKE 40!!!!!! “Stop, Leonardo please stop…”

“No.” he hummed against my neck. I tried my hardest to hold in a moan, but failed, “I know you don’t want me to stop baby.”  I tried my best to wiggle out of his grip but it only tightened, he continued to tighten his grip until it became painful.

“OWWWWW, Leo you’re hurting me!”

“so now I have a nickname,” he smirked into my neck.

“Please Leo let go you’re hurting me.” His grip loosened but he didn’t release me.

“We are doing this now!”

"Just not here please..."

"But baby doll I want to bend you over that desk and do you from behind."

"No we either do this on a bed or not at all."

"Fine." he growled, he let my feet hit the ground softly, he pulled me off the wall by my wrist. His grip was frim but gental, he lead me down many hallways filled with doors. Finally he stopped and walked into a room, the room was very extravagent the walls and floors were decorated to perfection and the bed looked so soft and comfertable, that bed was exactly what I needed. I pulled my hand from his gripped and ran to the bed, once there i jumped onto the bed and sighed when the plush of it swallowed me. I heard Leo chuckle from the door.

"What?" i asked inocently.

"You are like a child." I smirked at him.

"In my defence I still am a child." He pouted.

"That my darling you are not, at least you wont be after I'm done with you."

"Oh and what will i be after you are done with me?"

"A woman."

"Then lets do this." i replied suductivly, i rolled on to my belly and beckoned him with my finger. Now that i look at him closer he really isn't that bad looking, with his chisled jaw and plump lips, the way his eyes sparkle in the dim lighting of the room. He walked over to me and flipped me on to my back, i giggled playfully as I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. Our lips move in harmony and god did it feel good! I decided i wanted to switch roles so i flipped him on his back, i started unbuttoning his shirt. Each button i undid i kissed the new open area.

"H-how are you so good at t-this?"

"I know how to please a man." i whispered. His chest rumbled slightly as he groaned. I finished with his shirt and leaned me chin on his chest i looked up at him and batted my eyes inocently. he looked down at me and groaned again.

"Baby doll don't look at me like than you're going to make me lose control."

"But daddy I'm not looking at you like anything." I batted my eyes again. Before i knew it i was laying with my back on the bed and my hands above my head.

"Call me that from now on."

"Call you what? Daddy?" He groaned again.

"Say it again."

"Daddy!"

"Scream it!"

"DADDY!!!!!"

"What do you want daddy to do to you baby?"

"I want daddy to fuck me."

"Say it again for daddy."

"Please fuck me daddy!"