Chapter Ten

When I awoke from my semi peaceful sleep I was sore, my head was pounding and my lower area was on fire! I groaned in pain when I tried to move, but I really had to pee.

                “Baby girl go back to sleep you need more rest.” Leo groaned beside me.

                “But Da-“

                “Sweetness you can’t call me that here, we are in a public hospital.” He clamped his hand around my mouth.

                “Fine. But Leo I have to pee!!” I wined.

                “Oh I see well then let me help you.” Slowly he stood up off the bed and turned to me, he picked me up gently and carried me to the bathroom, “do you think you can do the rest?” I nodded. But as soon as I sat down and let the pee release I screamed in pure agony. Leo came running into the room with concern laced in his eyes.

                “Baby what’s wrong?” I stood from the toilet and looked down; instead of the yellowy substance I was expecting I saw blood a lot of blood, “Oh my god! NURSE!!!!!” the nurse came running in and when she saw the toilet she called the doctor in and everything was happening in a blurred, I was being carried and set down and poked with needles.

                When everything calmed down it was just Leo and I in the room, “Leo,” He looked up at me, “What’s wrong with me?”

                “No baby,” He cooed and ran up to the bed to hold my hand, “There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, I promise.”

                “But the blood and the doctors and the needles…”

                “Sweetheart?”

                “Yea?”

                “Have you ever had morning sickness or any cramps, and when was the last time you got your period?”

                “Um yes, a little, and about 3 months ago…. Oh god NO!” I wailed, “PLEASE!!!” I screamed!

                “Baby baby calm down, you aren’t anymore, you had a miscarriage.” He smiled weakly at me.

                I reached down to hold my stomach, “You mean that baby… died in… me?” my voice cracked slightly, and I started to silently cry.

                “Hunny please calm down it’s not that bad we can go home now!” I stuck up my chin and nodded my head smiling a very fake smile.

                      a/n The next chapter is private so follow if you want to read more.