Chapter Three

Recap

When I finally got up the guts to look up I realized what he was gunna do...

Now

He started to unzip his pants, I scooted into the farthest corner trying to get as far away from him as possible. He got down on his knees and crawled towards me.

"No Kyle please don't!"

"But I have to it protocol, when ever one of his little whores miss behaves the one that catches her has to f*** her." his devilish smile getting bigger.

"Can you at least be gental."

"Is this your first time?"

"No of course not, are you looking at me? I'm hot s***."

"Then why do I need to be gental?"

"Cause I'm sore from last night. My boyfriend likes it rough."

"Your what?"

"My boyfriend." why is he surprised that I have a boyfriend?

"S***!"

"What's the big deal?"

"You can't have a boyfriend."

"Why not, I'm pretty sure it's my life not yours."

"I've been watching you for days how did I not know you have a boyfriend!" he leaned back and put his head in his hands, he was clearly flustered. Sometimes I hate being a nice person! I crawled over and sat in front of him.

"Well you see, I'm not technically aloud to date so we hang out in secret." he shakes his head in his hands, "we've gotten really good at it so..."

"Dammit, how could I be so stupid, I honestly thought that you," he pauses and gestures to me, "of all people would be single!" He begins to pound on his forehead with his fists.

"Whoa dude take a chill pill, why is it so important?"

"B/c I did my research and found out that you and your family aren't very close and that you are a loner. So I figured that you would be perfect. UHG!"

"Well that is your second mistake, my mom is my world and I mean everything to her, she would she search the entire planet for me if she had to. Sorry to break it to you but your research was wrong." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh god I'm so dead if he finds out."

"Then I guess he just won't find out."

"What?" he looked so confused it was cute, he was like a little kid.

"You said 'if he found out' we just won't tell him. I'll go with you and pretend that I'm some lonely single girl, who's family doesn't care about."

" Why would you do that for me?"

"Cause I'm a nice person that's why, now clean yourself up and get to the drivers seat so we can go."

"I'm so lost, shouldn't you be kicking and screaming, yelling out for me to let you go, and then the first chance you get you run out the door so I have to chase you down the road until you get tired. then I drag you back here, tie you up, duck tape your mouth, and knock you out again."

"Like I said 'I'm a nice person' so I've decided to help you not get killed."

"Well ok then, go get in your seat I gues?" He said it more in question form rather that an order, I guess he's just not used to having people (especially the ones he kidnaps) be nice to him. "Wait..."

"Ya?"

"Umm well I still have to you know... punish you..." He murmured.

"Can't we just not and say we did?"

"No... it's protocol... I'm sorry..."

"Well..." I thought about this for a while, "fine, but remember, gentle I'm still sore."

"What ever you say." he had this look in his eyes I can't quite place it... hmmm oh I know it's lust ya that makes sen- wait lust? isn't that only what you feel towards someone you really like and really wanna f***... shit!