Chapter Five

He reached out for me, but as soon as his hand grazed my knee I flinched away and sobbed.

"P-please don't hurt m-me, I-I'm s-sorry I w-won't run again p-please!" I begged, I was so afraid he would be mad at me. When I looked up at him he wasn't mad, he was just sitting there deep in thought.

Once he snapped out of it he stood up and said, "get dressed." he was blunt and emotionless.

"O-okay" I stuttered.

"And stop stuttering the boss doesn't like it when they stutter."

"Yea okay." I nodded my head before I started getting dressed.

He got back in the drivers seat and began driving. Some how he had already gotten dressed.

We sat in silence as we drove, I had curled up in the passengers seat and was staring out the window at the passing scenery. After about an other hour of driving we turned down a dirt road, driving on that for 10 minutes I saw a very large extravagant house.

"Whoa..."

"Ya it's big..."

"It's gigantic....." I sort of trailed off at the end once I began thinking how or why he had that big of a house. He had whores, I'm guessing some stayed with him and I'm not really sure how he got it though. "Hey umm do you know how he got that big or a house?" I asked tentatively.

"Yea he uh sells things..."

"What things?"

"Women..."

"Oh."

"Yea and before you ask I'm not sure if he's going to sell you or keep you."

"Ok thanx." we pulled up to the house and he parked in front of the door. He told me to stay here as he got out and came to my door, he opened it, grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the vehicle. I winced and a attempted to pull my arm out of his right grip. "P-please Kyle your hurting me, y-you promised." I begged.

"Stop struggling, and I never promised anything." he dragged me through the house until we came to a door, he threw me in the room after knocking.

When I looked up I saw a man that looked about 30 or 35 around there. He had short brownish gray hair, dark blue eyes and was smirking profusely at me.

"Angela my dear how nice of you to join us."

"P-please don't do this, I-I swear I didn't see how to get here a-and I won't tell anyone about this, p-please." I looked up at him with soft pleading eyes.

"Oh hunny trust me you aren't going anywhere, anytime soon."

"W-why do you want me here?" I saw his face contort slightly in anger.

"Darling stop stuttering you're giving me a headache." he rubbed his temple and grimaced.

"Ye-yea sorry I'm just nervous, I don't really wanna be here." I sat up slightly and adjusted my legs so I was sitting with my feet under my butt.

"Sweetheart come sit."

"I'm ok ok the floor thank you."

"Darling darling girl you really don't understand this aspect, do you?"

"What aspect?" he stood up and walked over to me, once he reacher me he grabbed my hair and yanked me up so I stood.

"You listen to me and then men who work for me, if I tell you to sit somewhere you sit there!" he dragged me over to the chair and threw me into it, by this time my vision was blurry from tears.

"I'm sorry I'll listen next time just don't hurt me please." the tears fell freely from my eyes as I pulled my knees to my chest in the chair. I sobbed quietly into my knees.

"Oh sweetness look at me darling." weakly I looked up at him, "please don't cry sadness looks bad on your beautiful face and baby..."

"Yes?"

"As long as you are with me and you do what you're told, you won't be hurt I promise baby girl." he smiled brightly at me.

"Thank you... uh..."

"Call me Sir or Leonardo."

"Well uh thank you Leonardo."