He Can't Have You

Lisa's POV

*November 6th 2014 9:57 a.m.*

I opened my eyes and felt the coolness of the autumn weather. I rubbed my stomach, which was now five months. There was a buldge, but it wasn't too big. Mostly cause I haven't been getting too many cravings. This pregnancy has been a bit hard, but I'm just glad I have someone to help me.

"....Good morning beautiful."

I smiled as Prince kissed my shoulder. He smiled against my skin and held me close.

"Good morning."

He sat up and stretched. I sat up, slowly.

"You want to shower with me?"

He had this small smirk on his face and I laughed.

"I think after what happened last night, we should shower."

He helped me in the bathroom and we quickly got in the shower. I watched as the water hit his chiseled body. I let him wash my body, as I washed his. We finished and got out.

"You know, you should come to the studio with me today."

He said, pulling his boxers up. I just finished drying off.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I mean, you my girl right? I should show you off, since we've been dating for two months now."

I nodded, as I continued getting dressed. I turned to see Prince standing right behind me. He caressed my cheek, before kissing me softly.

*4:57 p.m.*

"I can't believe y'all sound like that! I don't remember you being able to sing!"

I held my stomach, laughing, as I looked on at Ray, Prodigy and Myles. We were all in the studio downtown and it was nice catching up with old friends.

"That's because somebody hasn't been around or called nobody." Ray said. I playfully sneered at him.

"I've been busy. Plus, I didn't even know about y'all being in New York."

"But you knew Prince was..."

"Well, we ran into each other at a restaurant one day. Since then, we'd been talking like friends again."

I swore I heard somebody say something smart, but I let it go once Prince back from the bathroom.

"Hey baby. Y'all ready to do this?"

They kept recording, allowing me to get an exclusive. It was getting late and everybody was wrapping up. I was getting sleepier by the minute, too.

"Lisa, you alright?"

"Uh? Yeah, I'm fine just tired."

"Oh. Well Lisa, there's something I been meaning to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

He sighed deeply.

"Since we been living together for a few months now, does that make you my girl?"

His eyes glistened as he looked right through me. I bit my lip, forgetting that I had told one person one thing, when I'm about to tell another a different thing.

"Y-yeah, I guess I am your girl."

He smiled and kissed my hand. He always knew how to make me blush.

"Good. I'm happy I got my heart back. So I guess we should go and get the rest of your stuff?"

I froze. Just the thought of going back to Chresanto's made me wanna cry. I forced a small smile, only because Prince still hadn't started the car and was looking at me, concerned.