Making up For Five Years

*1 Month Later*

"Number 12212!"

I looked up from my seat on the cold bed. Today was the day, my black ass was getting the hell outta here.

"...Yes?"

"Your sentence is up. Your going home, let's go."

I didn't waist any time. Soon as I heard the keys giggle in the lock, I sprang to the door. It creaked open and standing before me, was the same guard who's been doing roll call for the past five years. His face was twisted up, eyes narrowed on me as I stood at least three inches taller than him.

He guided me down the long hallway, past many other cells. Some filled, others empty. The only noise was coming from our footsteps. My handcuffs were still around my wrists, leaving a red ring. They itched but I couldn't scratch.

"Alright, take off the jumpsuit."

I was instructed to strip out of my orange jumpsuit. The same jumpsuit I've been wearing for the past five years.

Once I was nude, they handed me my belongings. The shirt, jeans and sneakers I wore the day I was issued here. I dressed and walked out toward the front. Escorted by two guards, we were on our way out when I saw Trina walking our way. I smiled as she almost passed by us, without saying goodbye.

"Oh....my....god. Chresanto, is that you?!"

My smile broadened as she stepped closer.

"Yup. I'm finally leaving."

"It's sad to see you go, but then again. I'm happy for you, you can finally get your life together."

She had her arms open and I obliged by reaching down and giving her a bear hug. Seconds later, she let go and I did too.

I was finally free.

I was out. I could finally see the sun. I could finally see the sky.

The first order of business: find an apartment.

*3 Months Later - 12:43 a.m. Friday*

I took a hot shower. I stood in front of my mirror in nothing but a towel, wrapped around my waist. I looked at my reflection, as I sprayed myself with my favorite cologne. Then I quickly put on my boxers and black pants, with my belt and a crisp white t-shirt. I put on my favorite chain and laced up a pair of red and gold Adidas sneakers.

Once I approved of my look, I grabbed my house keys and walked out my New York apartment.

I moved to New York after my release.

I kept walking until I made it to club Red Fire. I didn't have to wait in line cause I knew the security. That's one good quality about me: I can easily befriend law enforcement. The music was loud and there were people everywhere. A few girls walked past me, one of which met my eye.

She had brown skin, long wavy hair and a nice body.

" Excuse me." She said, squeezing past me as an excuse to rub against me.

I watched as her and her girls made their way towards a booth. Once the girl sat down, she winked at me. A slight smile crossed my face, as I made my way to the bar.

"What can I get you handsome?" A sexy ass lady behind the counter asked me. Her blonde highlights brought out her honey brown eyes. She had smooth looking skin and perky breasts. Just how I like them.

"A shot of tequila. Make it dirty." I said, watching her make drinks for everyone else. She gave me a flirtatious smile, then poured my shot in front of me. I gladly took it to the head, my eyes still on her.

"Wow. Rough day?"

"No, I just need to unwind. You?"

"Can't complain. I make good money, talk to a lot of hot guys."

I leaned in closer in my stool.

"Hit me."

She smirked and made another shot. It was shot after shot, but I didn't feel anything. More and more came, and I hadn't realized that two hours passed.

I felt a hand slide up my back.

"H-hey, your...your that guy."

It was the girl ghat brushed by me. Her and her friends were still here, drunk as hell.

"And your that girl."

She laughed. I was hesitant cause she kept touching me.

"W-wh-why...how come you still here? It's sooooo late."

"I guess I'm not ready to go home."

"Well.....I am." She whispered in my ear, then giggled.

Since she was drunk, I felt obliged to get her home safely....

"Oh yeah? Where do you live?"

"No.....not my house. Your house." Her speech was that of a five year old.

I dropped my keys on the counter, then helped the girl from the bar inside. She was slipping allover the place. I sat her on the couch, then went into the kitchen to get her some water.

I looked in my fridge and found two cold water bottles. Then I searched my medicine cabinets for an Aspirin. Before I could search for the Aspirin, I felt her hands allover my back. I abruptly turned around and she forced her lips onto mine. Her hands gripped onto my arms as she pushed closer to me. She groaned in the kiss, making me horny as hell. I picked her up and carried her into the the bedroom.

I threw her down and took of my shirt. She reached up and felt my arms, as I climbed on top of her. We kissed again, and I felt her unbuckle my pants. I quickly reached in my drawer for a condom.

"I wanna put it on you."

She snatched the condom out my hand and aggressively pulled my pants down. When she saw how big it was, she gasped and glared at me. All I did was wink and watch as she tried to stick on the condom.

"Uhh....yeah, yeah! Oh yess...god!"

She was on top. My hands were gripped around her waist and stomach. Hers were tightly gripping the sheets. The bed was shaking and creaking. Her head tilted back as I bit my bottom lip in concentration. I haven't felt this in a long ass time.

"Oooohhh yes! Yes! Yes!"

A few more.

I quickly flipped us over and thrusted in her as hard as I could. She moaned, but gasped before she could finish. Her nails digging into my back, making me groan in her ear.

Hours passed and she fell asleep. I got up and properly threw away the condom, then slipped back in bed.

---------------

Comment please!! I really wanna know what y'all think!

Vote

Follow

Thanks!