Sudden Case of Déjà Vu

Roc's POV

*April 18th 2014 - 10:45 a.m.*

I had finished fixing Lisa's breakfast: sausage, bacon, waffles and home fries. I had two cups of orange juice on the table, along with some fruit. I even had some cheerios and milk set out, in case she didn't want the waffles.

Last night, Lisa walked into my bedroom without my permission. She should've waited until I came back downstairs, but.......the past is the past. So, I have to make sure that shit never happens again. Had she stayed any longer, she could have found my "medicine". Besides, I didn't want her to leave. I like it when Lisa stays over. I soon plan on giving her, her own house key. But if she keeps disrespecting me, then the only thing she's getting is a trip to the hospital. That's why I gave her a fix last night. What she thought was a Tylenol, was my own drug. I made it myself. It helps you forget.....forget what happened in the past four hours. I like to call it the "Déjà Vu" pill.

I heard her little footsteps coming downstairs. Right on cue.

"Good morning." I said turning around to see her in nothing but her underwear and one of my t-shirts. I dressed her myself. As soon as she passed out.

"Good morning...........What happened last night? Like, how did I get here?" I motioned for her to come and sit with me. She did just that.

"You don't remember? We went to the movies, then out for a few drinks. You had one too many and passed out." I lied through my teeth.

"Really?" I shook my head yes. "I really need to stop drinking."

I blessed the food, and we ate. I made sure she ate everything on her plate, before I put our dishes in the sink.

"Thanks again for breakfast. That was great."

"Your welcome."

I started putting everything back. The milk in the fridge, the fruit that we didn't eat back in a container. I put the cereal back and put the pans in the sink to wash later.

"Have you seen my phone? I couldn't find it."

.....Yes I have seen your phone. But I don't want you to have it, that's why I hid it.

"Nope."

"Well I need it. I gotta get to class, then I have work and then I gotta..."

"What if you miss work today?" I sat back in my seat and looked her dead in her eye.

"What?"

"What if you spend the rest of the day with me?"

"Chresanto, I would love to but..."

"But what? All you do is work, you deserve a break, Lisa."

She wasn't looking at me. She had bit her lip, like she had to think about it. What's to think about? It's only one day.

I grabbed her hand and rubbed her knuckles with my thumb.

"Please? I promise, after today, I'll make sure you get back to school safe."

She took a deep breath and faced me.

"Okay.....I guess I can go one day with you. But after we finish doing whatever it is you wanted to do, you have to take me straight home."

"I promise."

"Okay. But what am I gonna do about clothes? My stuff is back at my dorm."

"I got money." I stood up, about to head upstairs to shower.