Don't Lie Tell The Truth

Lisa's POV

*May 10th 2014 - 4:27 p.m.*

I walked through Chresanto's front door. It was as silent as when I left. I placed the bag of Chinese on the table and took out my food. I walked towards one of his couches and began eating my dinner. Before I could finish, I heard the door unlock and in comes Chresanto.

"Hey babe." I didn't say anything as he put his keys down and walked inside. I heard him rustle with the bag of food I bought. "I see you bought Chinese. Thanks."

"Chresanto, what day is it?" He paused.

Got him.

"It's Wednesday, baby."

"No Chresanto, the month and day."

"Why, where do you need to be?"

I stood up and looked at him, angrily; he keeps avoiding my question.

"Don't play games with me Chresanto. Tell me what day it is, right now."

He sighed and rubbed his face. He slowly took his jacket off and tried to step up to me, but I backed away.

"Lisa...it's not what you think." He came closer but I kept backing away.

"Chresanto, don't come near me!"

"Lisa, please just listen. I did it because I love you. I didn't wanna see you leave, I wanted you to stay with me."

"What? So you kidnapped me?"

"No, it's not kidnapping. I just let you stay here, with me. I was protecting you."

He tried to grab my hand, but I quickly pulled away.

"What are you talking about, you 'let me stay with you' and what are you protecting me from?!"

"Protecting you...from bastards like Jaden. Why is he still texting your phone, if you say he's your ex?"

"Jaden....the hell? And speaking of my phone where is it?! Apparently, I haven't had my phone in a whole month, because of you!"

"Lisa, please don't yell in my house. I don't like it when you yell."

"I can yell all the fuck I want to Chresanto. I WANT MY FUCKING PHONE!!"

"Lisa, stop yelling!" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. There was nothing but fury in his eyes and I got scared, but I couldn't let him see that.

"Chresanto let go of me!"

"No, not unless you promise you'll stay."

"No I'm not staying with you. I'm going home and I'm gonna get my life back." I managed to wiggle free from his hold and run upstairs.

"Lisa, wait please! Lisa!" I heard him call after me, but I ignored him as I ran into his room and packed up my shit. Seconds later he waltzed in. I continued packing.

"Lisa, what are you doing? Your not leaving me by myself."

"Yes I am."

Once my stuff was packed, I made my way to the door. Chresanto stood in the doorway, hands on either side of the doorpost. I saw his jaw clench once I stepped closer to him. I adverted his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Chresanto, move outta my way."

"No, I'm not letting you walk away from me. Come on Lisa, just think of all the fun we had. I love you, can't you see that?" He tried to touch me again, but I jerked back. He looked like I hurt his feelings, but I'm not in the wrong. He is.