...Can't Be Broken

Y'alls comments......

@Gxldparadise

@Niya2wice

Iheart y'all so much!

Chresanto's POV

*10:10 p.m.*

Lisa cut me off, surprisingly insinuating sex first. I dropped my razor and picked her up, taking us up the stairs. My first thought was to lay her down on the bed, but when I did she pushed me back.

"What's wrong?" I know she not about to turn me on then leave me hanging.

"Shower with me." She whispered against my skin. Shivers went down my spine. I pulled away and she stood up, heading for my bathroom. I heard the water run and later she threw her shirt out the doorway.

I wasted no time in pulling my shorts down. I made my way into my foggy, misty bathroom almost unable to see. The whole scene felt like something out the rainforest, calm and serene. I slowly stepped into the shower, as Lisa ran her fingers through her wet hair. Her back was to me, so she didn't see me step in. I gripped her waist and pulled her closer to me. She gasped soon as I started kissing her, starting with her neck and working my way down.

"I want you to make love to me....." She whispered, then nibbled on my ear. I aggressively twirled her around and pressed her against the wall, brushing my lips against her soft, wet skin. I felt the water jet out the shower head and onto my back.

"I plan to..."

I turned the bathroom light off, while wiping the back of my ear with a towel. I had another towel wrapped tightly around my waist. I laid back on my bed, right next to Lisa, who was comfortably laying back on my pillow. She turned and looked at me before she kissed me. It was a short kiss, but my lips tingled.

"I love you." I whispered, in the hopes she'd say it back.

She just smiled and stared into my eyes. I caressed her cheek. I just want her to love me, the same way I love her. Is that too much to ask? For her love?

"It's late, I should probably go."

"What?"

She sat up and I did too. She looked unreassuring and I knew she didn't want to go back there. I didn't her to leave, either.

"If you don't like them, then why do you stay?"

"It's more complicated than that. We have history."

"So do we. But we're not together."

"Chresanto, what do you want me to do?"

"Leave him and be with me! I love you, he doesn't!" I held her in my arms as she looked at the ground. I wasn't trying to come off harsh, but it was frustrating having to keep telling her this over and over again.

Has it occurred to you, maybe she just isn't THAT into you...?

Shut up, this is not the time! She does love me, and if she doesn't then I'll make her love me.

Good luck with that...

I mentally rolled my eyes and focused back on the situation at hand.

She sighed and opened her mouth to speak.

"Lisa, if I make a promise to change, will you promise to leave him? For good?"

"But how? You know he'll just come and find me again, like that night...."

"I know, just leave that up to me. I promise I'll take care of it."

She hesitated before speaking again.

"How? What are you going to do?"

Lisa's POV

Walking up the step's to Jaden's apartment, I had a firm grip on the keys. I felt nervous and there was a huge knot in my stomach. I was really hoping he was still sleep, and hadn't suspected anything.

I slowly opened the door and it was just how it was before I left: quiet.

I breathed out a sigh of relief and went upstairs, taking light steps. I made it to the door with no problems, hand on the doorknob, when it swung open. My heart sped up and I stood, frozen, looking at Jaden's sleep filled eyes.

"Where'd you go?" He groggily asked.

I stammered, racking my mind for words. Before I could even answer, he fell and I caught him before he hit the ground. I pray he was only sleep walking.

*June 17th 2014 2:00 p.m.*

I sped down the street, shades on and everything. I was too irritated and angry as hell. The only person I thought who would understand me, was Chresanto. Call me crazy, but I feel as if I can trust him now. He still gives off a bad aura, but he did promise he'd change.

Then again, he did basically kidnap me. But at least I had a better time with him than I ever will with Jaden. It's whatever: Chresanto may be crazy as hell, but I'll take my chances.

My phone rang, scaring me. I took a deep breath and picked it up. Chresanto's number came across the screen and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you? I've been waiting for a half hour!"

"I'm sorry, I'm on my way now."

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and threw my phone back in my purse. When I got to the restaurant, I adjusted my glasses, held my purse close to me and walked over to where Chresanto was. He politely pulled my chair put for me and sat back down.

"Hey." He gave a half smile, and I returned the gesture.

"Hi."

"So, where's your stuff?"

"In the car."

"Good."

The waiter came over and took our orders. She soon left and he looked at me.

"Lisa, you can take your glasses off. We're inside."

"I know..."

I didn't want to take off my glasses. I didn't want Chresanto to see what was underneath them. I knew he was gonna go off on a rampage and we were in a public place. I didn't want that.

"So, take them off. I want to see your eyes." He held my hand, rubbing my knuckles softly. It broke my heart as to how bothered he was by this, so I slowly reached up and pulled my shades off. It revealed the bruised, almost healing left eye I had. Chresanto's uneasy face and posture showed it all: the distrust I was going through.

"What. Happened?" His voice was low and demanding. It took me a while before I spoke again.

"Lisa...."

"Jaden hit me."

He just stared at me, making me uncomfortable. He looked as if he didn't know whether to flip shit or to break down and cry. I turned my attention away from him and down to the floor. It was quiet for the longest time, until the waiters cane with our food. I quickly replaced my sunglasses and we ate in silence.

"I don't care what you have to say, you're leaving him tonight."

-----------------

Comments highly appreciated.

Votes most wanted.

A follow would be nice.

Thanks!