Reaping The Benifits

Chresanto's POV

*June 9th 9:51 p.m.*

Lisa sat on my kitchen counter and watched as I prepared us my garlic popcorn. It was one of my specialties and I couldn't wait for her to taste it.

"So, how was your day?"

"Eh, it was okay."

"Just 'okay'?"

"Yea, I guess..."

"Lisa, it wouldn't've been just 'okay', if you came all the way to my house, at night. What's wrong?" She should know by now, that there's no use in lying to me.

She sighed and looked away, scratching her neck.

"I just...got back from a terrible date."

"With whom?"

She hesitated before speaking.

"...Jaden."

The very mention of his name made my blood boil, giving me disturbing thoughts of pulling a 187 on his annoying ass.

"How was the date horrible?" I didn't look at her, as I let the corn pop on the stove. I was aggravated.

"He was just, being a conceited asshole. The same way he was when we dated before. I honestly don't know why I put up with his shit."

"Me neither."

She looked at me, head turned sideways.

"Yeah....Is the popcorn ready?"

"Does he even love you?"

Her eyes got wide.

"If he actually cared about you, then he wouldn't act like a dick. He just wants to take advantage of you and use you. You don't need him in your life."

She just gave me a blank stare as I told her what she needed to hear. I stopped what I was doing and slowly walked over to her. I grabbed her hands and looked her dead in her eyes.

"Lisa, you know how I feel about you. If you get with me, you won't have to worry about people like him for as long as you live. Just give me a second chance. I can show you that I love you better than he ever could."

She just looked at me, which wasn't the reaction I wanted.

"Lisa....say something, please?"

"Chresanto....what do you want me to say?"

"That you'll take me back. Lisa I miss you."

"I know, but I..."

"You what?"

"I can't be with you."

I could literally hear my heart shatter to the pit of my stomach.

"I'm not gonna lie, I have feelings for you too, but you know why I can't be with you anymore. You need help, Chresanto. I don't like how evil and violent you can get. I've suffered enough abuse for a lifetime." Her eyes were watery, and I felt guilty.

"I'm sorry about my actions, but baby everything will change when we get together. I promise."

She shook her head as a single tear fell. I quickly wiped it away and held her close.

"I promise I'll change, just for you."

"Really?"

"Yes. I love you."

Lisa's POV

*10:06 p.m.*

I rubbed my eyes and lifted my head, not remembering when I fell asleep. The television was still on and the room was still dark. I sat all the way up to find Chresanto wasn't with me. It was also late, and I needed to get back to my dorm so I could be ready for this extra class I'm taking. I got off the couch and tried to find my shoes.

"What are you looking for?"

I turned around to see Chresanto shirtless. He had the hall light on so I could barely see his face.

"My shoes."

He flicked on the light switch revealing his chiseled abs.

"Maybe this'll help."

I found my shoes under the couch. I pulled them out and slipped them on.

"Thanks. For everything, you're a good friend Chresanto." I smiled and headed for the door.

"Is that all I am to you? Just a friend?"

I stopped before I could open the door. I turned and saw his disappointed face, look up at me sadly.

"Well, I-"

"I want to be more than friends."

"I know but-"

"He doesn't have to know."

I looked at Chresanto with wide eyes. He slowly approached me and held my waist. He was so close now, I could smell his minty breath. He licked his lips as he stared down at mine.

"Just trust me."

I didn't say anything as his grip got tighter and he brought me even closer. His lips brushed against mine, and lingered there before he licked my bottom lip and pulled back. I felt my lips tingle as this wetness shook my panties. I tried my best to stay calm and make sure he didn't notice, but he must've, from his smirk. He picked me up like it was nothing and pressed me against the wall. Instantly, my legs wrapped around his torso as he left wet kisses against my soft skin. I hid my face in his neck, drowning out my low moans.

He took me off the wall and headed upstairs towards his bedroom. I had doubts about going back in here, but I was too horny to care. He gently laid me on the bed and caressed my face. I closed my eyes as he kissed me, feeling the slight sparks between us. Something about tonight was going to be different, I had a feeling. He began to undress me and kiss my body. His soft lips tickled, making me arch my back. I gasped when he lightly bit my stomach. It hurt, but it was that good kind of hurt.

"Chresanto..." I moaned as his hands rubbed small circles on my spot. He bit his lip and unhooked my bra, slipping it off my arms. I let him have his way, feeling curious as to how this will feel.

He pulled my shorts down and teased me through my panties. I squirmed at first, but he held my legs down. He told me not to move, in this authoritative voice, so I kept as still as I could. He tore my underwear off and went right to work, kissing and sucking. My mouth opened, ready to scream in pleasure, but when I tried Chresanto dug his nails into my skin. That did hurt, but what he was doing made the pain go away.

"Ch-Chresanto, I think I'm about to...."

He pulled away, with one final lick, and raced to get his pants down. For some reason, he already had a condom on, like it was premeditated that we were gonna fuck. But I decided not to question it any further, at least not until he finished. He entered me and started slow, cause I still wasn't use to his size. He was way bigger than Jaden and he actually knew what he was doing. He had this unique rhythm that killed me.

I can't believe I'm comparing Chresanto with Jaden right now...

After a few strokes, I could feel my juices drip down my thigh, and a warm feeling in my stomach. I knew he felt it too, by the way he was cursing under his breath. We were both gasping for air by this time, holding onto each others sweaty bodies. He came with a few last strokes before pulling out and laying next to me. I turned and wrapped my arms around him, slowly tracing his facial features with my hand.

"That was fun." I smiled against his skin. I don't remember the last time I ever felt like that.

"Yeah....it was."

-----------------

Comments highly appreciated.

Votes most wanted.

A follow would be nice.

Thanks!