Don't Judge Me

Lisa's POV

*June 10th 11:45 a.m.*

I lazily opened my eyes, with the sun shining in the room. I sat up on my elbows and rubbed my eyes. I heard the door open and looked to see Chresanto come in with two mugs.

"Good morning."

"Morning." I yawned. He handed me my coffee filled mug as he sat next to me. I took a sip and felt like I was in heaven. It was the perfect thing to keep me from falling back to sleep, from being tired with my night with Chresanto.

"Hmm this is good."

"Thanks." He took a sip and set his mug down. It grew silent, as I tried looking for an excuse to leave and not make things awkward between us. I had a gut feeling he would want me to stay again, and try to keep me here for another month. Do you have any idea what kind of hell I caught when I got back to work?! Ugh, it doesn't matter now.

"So um..."

"I'll let you shower, I guess...."

"Oh..okay then."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead before walking out and closing the door. I stood out of bed, half unable to walk from last night and waddled to the bathroom.

*twenty minutes later*

I came downstairs with my shoes in hand, and noticed Chresanto wasn't around. I started getting nervous, as old, random flashbacks played in my mind. I turned my head, slipping on my shoes and saw an opened door. I crept to it and noticed it was semi dark down, wherever this door led. I began to take small, light steps down the stairs, but soon stopped when I saw a light turn on. I crept back a few steps and soon saw Chresanto come out a room. He was very sweaty and was in basketball shorts, a pair of Gamma Blues and a black shirt. I figured he was just working out, so I began to walk back upstairs, but I saw him walk towards this table. There was a huge cover over the table, but I knew there was stuff under it. I tried to get a closer look, but I accidentally bumped into something heavy, causing a continuous clanking sound. I panicked and ran up the stairs, as silently as I could.

Shit, I know he must've seen me. Or at least heard that. I just hope he didn't cause I know he'll flip the fuck out. I just decided to go back upstairs to his room, and make it seem like I just came down. Some time later, I heard him come upstairs and shut the door. I thought that was the time to come back down.

"Hey Chresanto!" I smiled brightly, trying to give off the impression I wasn't doing anything.

"Hey.....did you hear something?"

Oh shit...

"N-no......why?"

He paused, cracking his knuckles. I gulped and scratched my scalp.

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Okay..."

"You ready?"

"Um, yeah."

Chresanto's POV

*12:00 p.m.*

I put the weight down and grabbed my sweat towel. I quickly wiped my face and my neck, then placed the towel over my shoulder. I walked out my weight room and closed the door, turning on the light to the rest of my basement. I stopped when I smelled perfume. I knew it was Lisa's, but I didn't know why I was smelling it. That's when I saw her reflection in a broken piece of glass. I was infuriated, but quickly calmed down.

This is the main reason why you can't keep a steady relationship....

You don't think I know that?

I say kill the bitch, she is trespassing!

Shut up! I'm not going to kill her. I love her...

Tuh!! Negro, you wouldn't know love if it stabbed you in the back!

Just shut up!!

I gripped the edge of the table, fighting with myself to keep calm. Damn, this whole situation got me on edge, but I don't know why. I've never felt this way before...

CLANK, CLINK, CLANK

I heard the pitter patter of her shoes scurry up the stairs. I turned in her direction, just in time to see the door close. My jaw loosened and I sighed deeply. What the hell is happening to me?! I love Lisa, I don't want to hurt her...! I saw the veins popping from my hands and arms, not realizing how hard my grip had gotten. I released and my knuckles were red and burned from holding the same position.

You need to relax Chresanto....

No, what you need to do is choke the bitch!

JUST. SHUT. UP!!! I'm not choking anybody! Godamn....

Well at least discipline her. She's a loose canon and needs to be dealt with.

What do you mean?

Take your medicine first, Chresanto.

It's this "medicine" that got us in trouble the last time!

Don't argue with me! TAKE IT!!

I struggled to get off the floor, as my medicine was scattered across the floor. I could hear voices the whole time, telling me to do things. I chose to ignore them, for Lisa's sake. She's too good to me to hurt, ever. I made a promise to her. I intend to keep it and I know she'll hold it against me if I don't.

What, just like Justine did?

Don't....fuck.......with me!

Why, cause it hurts too much?! You made the same promise to Justine, time and time again, but you didn't keep it, did you?!

Shut up!! That wasn't my fault!

When are you gonna stop lying to yourself Chresanto? You're nothing but a MONSTER!

LEAVE! ME! ALONE GODDAMNIT!!!

I pushed the table into the wall, watching as white powdery stuff crashed to the floor. I was done with this so called medicine I was taking. I don't need it, all I need now is Lisa: she keeps me nearly sane. Not that poison I was using. I'm done, with it all!

Keep telling yourself that, Chresanto.

Fuck you!

I am you, jackass.

Rolling my eyes, I took off upstairs, almost slamming the door. I don't ever wanna go back down there. Seconds later, I heard Lisa come downstairs. She had this nervous smile on her face. I took steady breaths, trying to get over what just happened.

"Hey Chresanto!"

You're not gonna do anything? She's right there!

Shut up and leave him alone, can't you see he's trying?

The voices came back, making me paranoid. I felt like Lisa could hear them, commanding me to end her, right here right now.

"Hey.....did you hear something?"

"N-no......why?"

Don't be a pussy, Chresanto!

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Okay..."

"You ready?"

"Um, yeah."

I grabbed my car keys and led the way to my car. She got in and we made the way to her dorm room. The whole time in the car, I refused to look at her, only cause of the voices. They wouldn't shut up, they just kept arguing, going back and forth. I was trying my best to stay focused, but it was hard.

"Chresanto?"

Leave me alone, now is NOT the time.

"Chresanto...."

I said, leave...

"Chresanto!"

"Huh?"

I looked up in time, to see we were swerving onto on coming traffic. I jerked the wheel slightly, and sent us back into the right lane right before we could hit anything. My eyes relaxed as I took a deep breath. I quickly peeked in Lisa's direction, seeing her with her right hand on the dashboard, as her left hand clutched the seatbelt. She turned my way and sighed.

"Chresanto, are you alright!?"

".....Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a lot on my mind." I gulped.

No shit.

I rolled and rubbed my eyes.

"Well, I'm gonna need you to relax. I'm not trynna die."

"I know, I'm sorry."

After a silent ride back to her campus, I parked right next to the same yellow and black Corvette Jaden drives. My jaw and my grip on the steering wheel tightened. I knew what he was here for, but I didn't like it. I want him gone.

"Oh, my, god. I can't believe this right now..." Lisa mumbled under her breath. She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out. I got out too and shut the door.

"What's wrong?" I already knew what.

She didn't say anything, she just looked off and bit her finger. I slowly walked over to her and grabbed her hand, as she turned and faced me.

"You need me to come up with you?"

She shook her head yes and led me up to her dorm room.

Let the fuckery begin...!

-----------------

(A/N: So what y'all think about Chres's random ass mental breakdown? I could've wrote it ten times better, but it's whatever....

Ps. thanks for 2K reads!! Keep em coming! And if you haven't already can y'all read my other book, Just A Friend?)

Comments highly appreciated.

Votes most wanted.

A follow would be nice.

Thanks!