That One Fight

Roc's POV

*April 5th 2014 - 11:30 p.m.*

Lisa called me earlier today. I half expected it, other half doubted she wouldn't remember me. She decided we would meet at her favorite club, 420 tonight. Since this girl doesn't take no for an answer, I showered and freshened up. Now I was searching my room for something to wear.

I chose my red and black color block shirt, black jeans and black Doc Martins. I carefully placed three gold chains around my neck, two rings on my finger and lightly cloaked myself in my cologne. Before I left, I made sure my phone was on vibrate. I grabbed my keys and strolled out the door, locking it then walking four blocks to meet Lisa.

When I got there, people were lined up all down the corner, behind a velvet rope to get in. I frantically looked around, but I couldn't find her. I started thinking she ditched on me, until I saw a young lady in a long black coat standing on the curb. She looked my way, and smiled. I took a deep breath and made my way over.

"Hey, I didn't think you would make it. You ready?" She placed her arm on my shoulder, and led the way. I watched as she nodded to security and pulled my hand. She escorted us through crowds of people on the dance floor. I mean people were everywhere, doing everything. This club seemed too raunchy for someone like Lisa, but then again, this must be that one thing that's wrong with her.

She found us a table in the far back, near VIP. I pulled out her chair, then removed her coat. I lost myself when I did, cause it revealed her in a very slimming, dark purple dress that stopped right above the knee. It was velvet like the ropes outside and made her ass stand out. I couldn't help but stare and I think she noticed cause she smiled brightly at me. I shook my head and sat down.

"You like it? It's an original."

"You made that?"

"Yup. I make a lot of my formal pieces. I wanna be a fashion designer."

"Really? What led to this decision?"

"I don't know, I've just always loved clothes." She shrugged. She seems so young to even care about her career like she does. "It's this....obsession I have. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You have any, 'obsessions'?"

Beautiful women like yourself.

"How old are you?" I asked, disregarding her question.

She smiled. "Twenty three. How old are you?"

"I'm older. Twenty seven."

"You say it like your forty seven."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked out in the crowd. There were people allover that dance floor, I could barely even see the floor. I looked over at the bar, women were in little cliques checking out every guy here, dudes were trying to buy women drinks and whatnot.

"Chresanto.....you okay?"

"Yeah...Im fine. Thirsty?"

"I could use a drink."

"Okay, I'll be back."

I stood up and headed towards the bar. I ordered a few shots of Hennessy for her, and a Coors lite for me. I collected our drinks and sat them down on our table.

"Thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

One by one, she took it to the head. I watched as some of it dripped down her neck. I raised my beer bottle to take a few sips, then she stood up and fixed her dress.

"Come dance with me."

I shook my head no. I don't dance, it's not my forte. She pulled my arm, drunkly.

"Aw come on....you haven't done anything. Your not having fun!"

"Nah, I'm perfectly fine right here. Go have fun."

I watched as she stumbled from the table to the dance floor. Some fast song was playing and her hips started rolling. Her ass started popping and her back arched. The way she was dancing had me thinking she was putting on a private show. Like it was only me and Lisa.

Lisa's POV

My vision was going in and out by the minute. My head was pounding and I almost fell countless times. As time passed, more shots were poured down my throat and I regretted each one.

"Lisa...you felling alright? You don't look so well." Chresanto held my hand, as I was bent forward in my seat. I had my free hand covering my face.

"No, no I'm fi-fine. We can't leave yet." I pleaded. Half of me felt bad because he hasn't been having fun and the other half was mad because I somehow, managed to get wasted.

"Lisa I'm serious, you look terrible. We need to leave now." His voice got demanding, taking me by surprise.

"No....I'm..I'm....I need a bathroom." I quickly stood up and looked around for the lady's room. I pushed past people, getting into an empty stall. Once I found one, that was clean, I crouched down and vomited. It felt like my insides were coming out. It was a real struggle trying to keep my hair back. After I was done, I flushed, washed my face and mouth then walked back out. I slumped back in my seat, wishing I had some pain medicine.

"Lisa, I need to get you home. You look terrible."

"No, it's okay. I'm fine. Besides, we still haven't found you any friends."

Right after I said that, he walked in. I almost threw up again. I wanted to duck and cover under this damn table. My mouth flew open and I prayed to God, he wouldn't see me. I think Chresanto noticed.

"Lisa....what's wrong?"

"My ex is here."

"Which one is he?"

"The tall and scrawny one. He has the blonde on the top of his head, and he's dressed in all black."

I motioned my head towards my ex. Chresanto looked and I saw his jaw clench. I grabbed my coat and stood up, with Chresanto guiding me through the large crowds. We were almost to the door, until I felt a tug on my arm. I was forcefully flipped around to face him, my ex. Jaden Smith.

"Lisa, why the hell haven't you returned my calls?" He yelled in my face, giving me a headache.

"Jaden, I really don't feel like arguing with you right now."

"Lisa......is everything alright?"

Chresanto came over and stepped next to me. I looked away from Jaden's twisted face.

"Yo, who the hell is this nigga?" Jaden looked Chresanto up and down, putting his fingers in his face.

Chresanto pushed me aside and stepped in Jaden's face, over towering him by three inches.

"I'm her new nigga, now get the hell on before someone gets hurt."

"New nigga? Naw I ain't down with that."

"You ain't gotta be down with shit. She can hang with whoever, whenever. Now step." Chresanto gripped his hands on my hips, trying to push me towards the door, but Jaden reached over and pulled me back. He placed his arm around my neck, making me feel dizzy.

"Look nigga, stay the hell away from her. Lisa, let's go."

"Jaden, I'm not leaving--"

"She's not going anywhere with you, and that's a fact."

"Nigga fall back!"

They were basically playing tug-a-war with me. All this damn back and forth made me feel queasy. Finally, Chresanto pulled me behind him, but that was all I remembered before I passed out.

-------------------

Comments highly appreciated.

Votes most wanted.

A follow would be nice.

Thanks!