Chapter 18

Jinxx's POV

__________

CC and Ivy went to go get Ivy's stuff. We were all still wondering why she was staying with us, but they'll tell us eventually. We were all watching batman, of course, when there was a knock on the door. I happily jumped up, and almost sprinted to the door.

"Sammi! Tabitha! I missed you so much," I said kissing them both on the forehead.

"Is that my little niece," Lea shouted from the living room. We're all practically family here so Tabitha is like everyone's niece.

"Yes it is Lea," Sammi laughed.

"Well bring her to me, I must see the little angel who I haven't met yet," she shouted.

Sammi laughed and walked into the living room, then gave Tabitha to Lea. I then grabbed Sammi's waist and spun her around, planting a passionate kiss on her perfect lips. "I missed you so much," I said after I pulled away.

"Awe Jinxxy I missed you too babe," she said smiling and blushing. This woman right here in my one true love and I wouldn't trade her or our beautiful daughter for anything in the world.

"Ya ya ooy gooy lovey dovey shit. Do you mind I'm trying to teach Tabitha about batman," Lea said with her eyes fixated on the tv screen.

"And I'm trying to watch batman. And no one NO ONE disturbs batman watching time, GOT IT?" Andy said glaring at us for a second, but quickly returning his concentration to batman. I swear Lea ad Andy were made for each other, and to annoy us all with their batman love.

"I think we should go to the bunk area," I said winking at her.

"Ok," she giggled, and I led her to my bunk.

__________________________

Lea's POV

__________

Andy was really starting to get pissed off. Jinxx and Sammi were having a very loud, lets just say reunion. So in order to calm him down I'm sitting on his lap with Tabitha in mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. The door opened and closed, and CC and Ivy walked in with tons of bags. "Good thing we have lots of space," Jake mumbled looking at all the stuff.

"Don't worry this is gonna be sent back to my place tomorrow morning except the stuff she needs," CC said dropping some of the bags.

"Your place" I gave them a confused look.

"Ya well she needs a place to stay and you don't live there anymore so why not," CC shrugged.

"Why doesn't she have a place to stay," I asked, knowing we were all curious.

"Ok fine I'll tell you," Ivy sighed. She sat down and explained everything, about her parents, her ex, how CC helped her. I have to admit her life's pretty tough, but I can promise it will get better if she stays with us.

"Wow. Oh and just by the way I wouldn't go into the bunk area anytime soon," I warned.

"Why?" Ivy asked.

"Jinxx and Sammi are having their little reunion, WHICH IS VERY LOUD," I shouted the last part so they could hear.

"Oh ok," she said, then looking at Tabitha.

"This is their baby," I said holding her up and making her dance, causing everyone including her to laugh. Baby laughs are so fucking cute!

"Aw she's so adorable," Ivy giggled, and CC smiled at her from behind.

"Here why don't you hold her and I need to talk to CC," I said standing up and handing Tabitha to Ivy.

She nodded and Andy pouted," but Lea what about me."

"I'll sit on your lap," Faith joked.

Ashley glared and said," hell no." Causing Andy to pout again.

"Sorry Andy my hands are tied," Faith said holding her hands up in defense.

"Oh you big baby, here," Ivy said sitting on his lap, with Tabitha on hers.

"Happy now Andy?" I laughed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well yes but no," he sighed, resting his chin on Ivy's shoulder, but not wrapping his arms around her waist.

I rolled my eyes and pushed a glaring CC out the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?!" I demanded when I had closed the door.

"What do you mean," he asked confused.

"Why the fuck won't you ask Ivy out, she obviously likes you!?" I whisper shouted.

"She does," he asked in shock.

"Yes!" I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"Well in that case I'll defiantly do it tomorrow, since we have the day off," he said cheerfully.

"Good, now I'm going back inside to sit with my Andy and to finish batman," I said triumphantly. I turned around and marched up the steps, into the living room. Ivy stood up and handed me Tabitha, then sat next to Jake on the other couch. I plopped onto Andy's lap and said," since we have the day off tomorrow how about we have a girl day?"

"Sure!" both Faith and Ivy responded.

I nodded and said," I'll ask Sammi later. Andy are you sure can get along without me?"

He chuckled and said," I'll try babe, I really will." Then he kissed my cheek and returned to the position we were in before everyone came in.