Chapter 13

Lea's POV

_________

*3 days later*

"ANDY!" I screamed. I dropped my bags on the side walk and ran to him. He held his arms out and I jumped into his arms. He kissed me passionately while spinning me around.

He broke the kiss and said," I missed you so much Lea. This is why you're coming on tour with us. I can't stand being apart from you."

I looked back at my bags and mumbled," you say that now."

"What," Andy asked turning my face towards his.

"Nothing, nothing," I said jumping out of his arms. I grabbed my bags and walled over to Andy, standing by his car. I smiled and got in.

He put my things in the trunk, and got into the drivers side. "I missed you so fucking much Lea. I have a special day planned for you. Hope you're not tired."

I shook my head and said," nope. I can't wait."

"Good. How was it," he said pulling out of the parking place in front of the airport.

"Fun. I always love seeing Dahvie and Jayy," I said smiling remembering what we did. We are crazy motherfuckers I'll tell you that.

"Good. Anything interesting happen," he asked looking at me for a second while we were at a red light.

I bit my lip. Should I tell him now," no nothing interesting. " Fuck you're gonna regret that Lea.

"Cool. Well I cleaned up the house and pretty much unpacked all your stuff," he said putting his hand on my thigh.

I looked at his hand and said," thanks. So what are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise, but we need to go back home first so you can change into something that's not your airport clothes," he said laughing a little.

I blushed and looked at my outfit. Sweatpants, a sweatshirt, old beat up converse, and a beanie. "They're comfortable."

"I'm sure they are. But you can't wear them to our special evening," he said moving his hand to hold mine without taking his eyes off the road.

"Ok. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna turn on some music," I said. He nodded and I put in an old KISS cd.

We got home to our apartment and I quickly got out and ran inside. I had my keys so I ran up the stairs and unlocked the door. I ran through the living room and into our room, locking the door after I got in. I got our a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a dark purple crop top, and blue converse.

I got dressed and went into the bathroom. I did simple makeup, mascara, thin line of eyeliner, and put in red contacts. I straightened and teased my hair, then put in my black rosé plugs, and the rest of my earrings, and finally my red septum ring.

I walked out and found Andy sitting on the couch. I walked in front of him and spun in a circle. He laughed and said," you look amazing Lea."

His voice made me melt. I blushed and looked at my converse. He lifted my chin and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled and traced the black rosé tattoo on my right arm.

"Shall we go m'lady," he said extending his hand to me.

I giggled and nodded, taking his hand. "We shall."

We drove to the beach first. I gave Andy a questioning look and he said," get out."

I nodded still confused, and got out. He came around from his side and picked me up by my waist. He set my down on the car hood, and got on next to me. We both laid down, and he grabbed my hand. I intertwined our fingers and smiled, looking at our hands.

"The view is beautiful," I said looking at the ocean and the sun set.

"Ya, but you're way more beautiful," he said kissing my forehead lightly.

"Cheesy, but thanks," I said laughing.

"Has anyone ever told you how perfect you are," he asked looking me in the eyes. He really means it.

"No," I mumbled with my eyes glossy with unshed tears.

"Well they should've. Because you are Lea. You're the most amazing and I credible person I've ever met, and I can't stand the thought of losing you. Now come on, there's one more place we need to go," he said getting off the car.

I got off and got back in the passengers seat, wondering where Andy's taking me next. I turned on the radio and the song The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars. I sung along with my eyes closed letting the music fill my soul. When I finished I opened my eyes and saw we were there. I also saw Andy starring at me with his jaw dropped. "What," I asked.

"Lea you are an amazing singer. I'm serious you should sing with me on stage some day," he said determinedly.

"I don't know maybe. I'm not that good," I said looking down.

"Yes. You. Fucking. Are. Don't give me that shit. Now come on, this is the special stop," he said getting out of the car.

I got out and looked around. I gasped and said," Andy this is the place we-"

He cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back and remembered out first kiss about 10 months ago. He pulled away and said," this is the place that brought my true love into my arms."

I smiled and let a few years fall. Andy whipped them away and smiled. "I love you so much Andy."

"I love you too Lea. That is why I need to ask you something," he said nervously biting his lip. I nodded for him to continue. He reached into his pocked and held a small black box in his hand.

I watched him closely as he got down on one knee. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. He held the box out in front of him and said," I know we haven't been dating for a long time, but I already know you're the one I want to spend every moment of the rest of my life with. Lea Rose Mora, will you do me the incredible honor of marrying me."

He opened the box to reveal a silver ring, with black diamonds. I started crying and said," Andy you have no idea how much I want to say yes, but I can't."

His face dropped and a few tears fell from his eyes. "But why Lea. If you want to say yes then say yes."

"There's a secret I haven't told you, that may make you leave me," I said biting my lip, unable to look into his heart broken eyes.

"What is it," his voice cracked.

"I'm pregnant," I said quietly, yet loud enough for him to hear.

He suddenly smiled and said," Lea this is great. Why would you be worried. This is perfect. I would never leave you, unless it was someone else's baby."

"No it's yours. Wait you're not mad," I asked finally looking him in the eyes.

"No of course not. The only thing that would make me happier is if you say yes," he said holding the ring up again.

"YES!" I squealed and jumped onto him. We fell backwards and I landed on Andy's chest. I smiled and kissed him passionately, and he kissed back with the same amount of love.

He took the ring and slid it on my finger. Perfect, I thought. He kissed my cheek and said," let's go back home Mrs. Biersack."