Chapter 15

CC's POV
________

"Hey," a girl said in a sweet voice. I looked up to see the most beautiful girl I've ever met, good thing she's a fan.

"H-hi," I stuttered.

Lea laughed. I turned to face her and glared. She just winked at me then smirked, making me blush. "Hi what's your name," I heard Jake say next to me. Obviously annoyed at the lack of talking to the fan being done.

"My name's Sofia, but everyone calls me Ivy," she said in her beautiful voice.

"Nice to meet you Ivy," Jinxx said smiling.

She smiled again and grabbed the poster we all signed. "Thank you guys. Oh and Lea, I know you and Andy will be perfect together, congrats," she said.

"Thanks. Hey before you go how old are you," she asked walking around the table to her.

"I'm 23, why," she asked curiously.

"Just wondering, can I talk to you for a sec," Lea asked looking at us all starring at them talking.

"Sure," she said and was immediately being led away by Lea.

I sighed and returned my attention to the long line of fans waiting to meet us. Lea came back about 5 minutes later, smirking at me. "What did you talk to her about," I asked.

"Nothing," she said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I wonder if I'll find her later.
---------------------------------------------

I was laying on the couch in the tour bus, as everyone else was walking around having fun. All I could think about was Ivy. How her blue hair was straight as a pen, and teased to perfection.

How her perfect pale skin was flawless, and her perfect size. She wasn't too tall, but not short, about Lea's hight. Which isn't close to as tall as me or the rest of the guys.

She was wearing a BVB crop top, and black skinny jeans, with skull converse, and a lot of kandi bracelets. I wonder what color her eyes are, she was wearing piercing red contacts, I bet they're beautiful. I love her lip piercing, makes me wonder what it would feel like to kiss her. No CC stop get over her, you'll never see her again anyway.

I can still clearly remember her tattoos though. She had a skull with a wooden spoon and knife on her hand, like a pirate flag. And on her stomach she had a heart being tore apart by two snakes. Then on her chest she had all our names surrounding the BVB symbol.

"Hey man there's a party at the BOTDF bus to celebrate the first day of warped, wanna come," someone said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see Jake standing above me. I looked around the bus and didn't see anyone else, I guess they all already left. "Ya sure, I need to get my mind off some things," I said standing up.

"Cool, lets go," he said turning towards the door.

He walked off the bus and closed the door. I sighed and followed him. I got off the bus and couldn't see him, damn Jake walk slower. I shook my head and forced a laugh, time to put on a smile. I was almost there, to the point where I could here the music and people talking.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw something on the side of the sidewalk. I walked closer and realized it was a girl, and she was crying. I walked closer and my heart felt like it jumped out of my chest," I-Ivy?"

She jumped and quickly wiped her eyes. "CC? W-what are you doing," she stuttered turning to look at me.

"I was going to a party... What are you doing here, it's 9:30," I asked sitting down next to her.

"It's nothing," she sniffled.

I could see her eyes from the street light. They were red and puffy, I had to know what made her cry like this. I need to protect her from every danger life throws at her. "Tell me I want to know."

"Ok. Um well my boyfriend and I came here today, and I went to your signing during the first little bit of some band he likes set. And then skip the boring details. So when we were about to leave he straight up dumped me and drove away. I tried calling my mom but she just yelled at me and so did my dad. My parents don't like who I am, or what I look like. So I sat down here and cried, that douche has all my stuff at our apartment, and he told me to get it by tomorrow night or he'll throw it away," she said breaking down in tears.

I was almost crying, just the fact that someone could not like such a beautiful, amazing, and perfect person. It amazes me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close," do you want to finish warped with us, and we can get your stuff tomorrow when he's not there?"

"Really," she asked, the sound of disbelief in her voice, and looking into my eyes. Still so curious to what color her eyes are.

"Yes of course. I don't want anything bad to happen to you anymore," I said smiling.

She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder," so what party were you going to?"

"The first day of warped celebration, and Blood On The Dance Floor's bus," I said remembering the party. "Do you wanna come, all the bands will be there."

"Sure," she said smiling.

I smiled and helped her up. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the bus. I really hope she's old enough to drink.

_^_
|OO|
|==|

Boom unicorn