Chapter 10

Lea's POV

_________

*two weeks later*

I was finishing packing before my flight to San Diego to visit Dahvie and Jayy. "ANDY," I screamed from our room.

"Ya babe," he said walking in.

"Have you seen my fluffy monster beanie," I asked while throwing things over my shoulder from inside the closet.

"Um ya I think it's in the living room on the couch," he said pointing behind him.

"Thanks," I said. I kissed his cheek as I walked by him. I ran to the couch and grabbed it, then went over to the mirror we had above the fireplace.

I put it on over my side braid, and looked at my outfit. I wore a black long sleeved sweater, white ripped skinnies, and red converse. I saw Andy walk up behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss my baby," he said quietly.

"I'll miss you too, but it'll only be like three days. Then I'll be all yours until warped tour starts," I said looking into Andy's eyes through the mirrors reflection.

"I can't wait. Now come on you've got a plane to catch."

---------------------------------------------

I walked off the plane and looked around. I almost immediately saw a mess of black and green hair, Dahvie. I ran to him and hugged him. "Hey Lea," he said returning the hug.

"Sup dahviekinz," I giggled and pulled away.

"What no hug for your bestie?!? I'm hurt" Jayy said in a fake shocked voice.

I laughed and hugged him," hey Jayybear."

"Now that's better. Come on let's go," he said.

We walked down to baggage claim and got my bag. Then went to find the car, which took a good twenty or so minutes. Once we finally found the car I turned the radio to Taylor swift, and we sang her songs all the way to their house. "Welcome to blood manor," Dahvie said as he pulled into the driveway.

"This looks awesome Dahvs," I said getting out of the car.

He laughed and took my bag inside. I was standing by the car when someone threw me over their shoulder I screamed and said," Jayy put me down!"

"Nah I'm good," he said walking inside.

"Come on," I groaned while hitting his back.

"Maybe," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"DAHVIE!" I screamed once we were in the living room.

"What Le- Jayy what are you doing," he said walking into the living room.

"Get Jayy to put me down please," I asked.

"No this is hilarious," Dahvie said while laughing on the floor.

I managed to look at him and glare. "Ugh fine," Jayy said.

He dropped me onto the couch, but I just fell onto the floor. "Well thanks friend," I said sitting up on my elbows.

"It's what I'm here for," Jayy said putting his hand out to help me up.

I starred at it, then took it. "Ok so it's about 6:30. Who wants pizza," Dahvie asked after he stopped laughing.

"I do," Jayy said walking towards Dahvie.

I groaned and mumbled," you guys can get pizza, I'll just make a salad or something."

"Oh. Sorry Lea, I forgot," Dahvie said with a sad look.

"It's fine Dahvie. Trust me," I said smiling.

He smiled back and him and Jayy went to go get pizza. I decided to call Andy. "Hey kitten," he answered.

"Hey," I said giggling. Hearing his voice made me smile and feel less depressed.

"What's going on. I wasn't expecting you to call," he said curiosity etched in his voice.

"Dahvie and Jayy went to go get pizza, so I stayed here to make a salad," I said walking into the kitchen.

"Oh ok. Well at least you're eating," he said.

I nodded then remembered he can't see me so I said," ya. Um I should probably go, they'll be back soon."

"Ok babe. I love you, see you in a few day," he said.

"I love you too," I said and hung up.

I put my phone down and made my salad really quick. Dahvie and Jayy came back a few minutes later. We ate ad watch horror movies. I cuddled up into Dahvies side and fell asleep.