Chapter 3

Andy's POV

__________

I went out to get the ring for when I asked Lea. I found the perfect one and got her flowers, then went back to the hotel. I heard weird noises and a muffled scream.

I kicked the door open and saw that Jeremy was raping Lea. "Hey cunt, get away from my girlfriend!"

He pulled out if her mouth and walked towards me. I punched him hard in the face and he fell to the floor. I called 911 and then CC. "Hey Andy, what's up," he said.

"Lea just got raped," I said panicking because Lea passed out.

"What by who," he asked concern filled his voice.

"Jeremy," I said.

I heard him growl and say," I'll be over in a few minutes."

He hung up and I rushed to Lea. "Lea please wake up!" I begged.

She lay limp on the bed. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I ran it under warm water and then went back to Lea. I cleaned up the few cuts she had on her body and wrapped her in a blanket.

I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her close to me and whispered into her ear," I'm sorry I let this happen."

I let a few tears fall silently. I heard someone walk in. I lifted my head and saw CC, Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley standing over Jeremy. CC ran up to us and said," Lea!"

He started crying and gently placed his hand on her cheek. "What happened," Jinxx asked in the silence.

"I came back and I just saw..." I said looking at Lea.

"Did you call the cops," Jake asked.

"Ya," I said still looking at Lea.

"You should take Lea to the hospital. We'll wait for the police," CC said looking up at me.

I nodded and picked Lea up bridal style. I walked quickly to the rental car I got, ignoring the weird looks I was getting. I put her in the car and drove the the hospital.

__________________________

Lea's POV

________

I opened my eyes screaming. I looked around and saw Andy. He was looking at me concerned. "Lea, I'm so sorry."

He got up and walked over to me. "What happened?" I asked looking around. I was in a hospital.

"Jeremy," is all he said. The memories came flooding back.

I broke down crying. Andy got in the hospital bed next to me and held me close. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back.

"Lea what happened between you two when you were dating," Andy asked making me look him in the eyes.

"He was an abusive boyfriend and he would rape me every night. He got me pregnant a few times, no one knows though, but sense he beat me I lost all of the babies," I said quietly.

Andy looked at me in shock and said," no one?" I nodded. Only him and i knew.

"Only him and I knew. He would beat me on purpose to kill the baby. After about 4 times I stopped telling him, I hated the longer harder beatings," I said remembering the first time I found out I was pregnant.

*flashback*

"Hey Jeremy," I said walking into the apartment we lived in.

"Hey babe," he said.

"Guess what," I said smiling.

"What," he asked.

"I'm pregnant," I said smiling.

I was only 18 but at least I'm not 14.

"What the fuck," he said getting angry.

"What," I asked.

"Do you really want to be pregnant," he asked calming down a little.

"Well no. But I mean we love each other right. So I'm happy to raise a baby with you," I said holding his hands.

"Well then we'll have to get rid of that baby," he said.

"What do you mean-" he cut me off by raising his hand.

He punched me hard in the stomach. I fell to the ground and he kicked me continuously in the stomach. He then picked me up and slammed me into the wall.

I let out a cry of pain as I knew my head split open. He slapped and punched my face a few times.. Then threw me onto the floor and walked out the door.

*end flashback*

"That was the first time he really beat me. Before that he just slapped me," I said letting a few tears fall.

"Did you really love him," he asked biting his lip.

"I thought I did. But I had found out about your band before that, and I had a really big crush on you," I giggled a little and he smiled.

"Why did you end up breaking up," he asked whipping my tears.

"He left me for my old friend," I spat in disgust.

"Oh. Well he didn't deserve you. You're beautiful, kind, caring, sweet, and perfect. I would never ever treat you like that baby," he said kissing me gently.

He pulled away and smiled. I kissed him passionately. Then pulled away and smiled. He smiled back then his face dropped and he said," what if he got you pregnant?"

"He didn't, don't worry I'm on my period," I whispered to him.

We both laughed and he asked the nurse if I could leave. She said yes and Andy signed me out. We went back to the hotel and were stopped outside by the police.