Chapter 16

Ivy's POV

________

CC and I walked onto the botdf bus. There were so many people here, I'm seriously so curious as to how they all fit. I looked around and found a sober Lea with a very drunk Andy. How could I tell he was drunk? Lets just say he didn't really mind all the people around them while he left her a good sized hickey.

I laughed and looked back at CC. He smiled and led me over to Dahvie and Jayy, who had the drinks. "Hey CC how you doin man," Dahvie said giving me a bro hug.

"Hey Dahv, I'm doin great. This beautiful girl is my friend Ivy," he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder, making me blush.

"Hi," I said in a tiny voice still blushing because CC called me beautiful. I have to admit he's always been my favorite member of the band, but now I think I'm really falling for him. He's so nice a sweet.

"Hey it's nice to meet you. Are you a fan of botdf," he asked giving me a look.

"Ya! One of the best bands ever, no doubt!" I said getting for comfortable.

"Awesome," Dahvie said winking at CC. I looked at CC and saw him blush and look at me.

"Come on Ivy, lets go find Ashley and Faith," he said grabbing us each a drink.

"Who's Faith?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. The alcohol felt good, and made me feel better too. Of course CC was already doing that.

"She's Lea's best friend, also Ashley's girlfriend," he said leading me through the crowds of people. We were now outside looking through tons of people, because the bus was too small to fit everyone.

"Oh ok," I nodded.

"There they are," he pointed ahead of him. I couldn't see over his head though.

He led us over to Ashley and a girl making out against the bus. I tried not to laugh as CC groaned and said," get a fucking room you guys. I don't want to have to put up with you guys on the bus tonight."

They broke apart a d Faith stuck her tongue out at CC. Ashley looked at me and said," hey Ivy. What are you doing here, warped your ended hours ago?"

"Oh um I um," I tried to say what happened or make up an excuse but I couldn't think of anything.

"Her ride was late so I invited her to come to the party," CC said obviously not wanting me to have to relive what had happened.

I nodded and Faith came over to me and said," I'm Faith, Lea's friend and Ashley's girlfriend."

"My perfect girlfriend," Ashley said wrapping his arms around Faith's waist and hugging her from behind.

She blushed and said," and you're my perfect boyfriend."

I couldn't help but smile and their perfect relationship, I hope one day I have something like that. I looked over at CC and saw him smiling at me, I gave him a small smile back. "Come on let's go party," he said with a smirk.

I took another sip of my drink and said," fuck ya!"