Chapter 2

Lea's POV

________

"Jeremy!" I said hugging him.

"Long time no see Lea," he said looking at me.

"Ya like 2 years," I said smiling.

He smiled back and said," ya I'm sorry I've just been really busy with finishing school."

"Ya me too," I said laughing a little.

"Hey um sense we're both done with school I was wondering if you would want to get back together," he asked.

I froze then said," oh no Jeremy I can't, I-"

He cut me off," look Lea I know I hurt you but I miss you. I LOVE YOU! Please take me back."

"Jeremy I can't. I have a boyfriend and I'm really happy with him. I can't handle dealing with this right now," I said starting to cry.

"Lea I'm sorry I didn't know," he said grabbing my arm.

I turned away and cried into Andy's chest. Andy said," I think it would be best if you left."

"Fine cunt. But just know Lea, I will get you back," he said and left.

"Babe come on. Let's go to our hotel room," I nodded and he picked me up bridal style.

I buried my head into his chest and heard him talk. "We're going back to the hotel," Andy said to someone.

They didn't say anything back, and I felt Andy carrying me. He put me in the car and we rode to the hotel in silence, and Andy picked me up again. He carried me up to the room and laid me down.

He started walking away and I said," stay."

"Hold on. I'm getting some stuff," he said walking to the closet.

I nodded and he came back with my favorite movies, pjs, and some honey nut cherios in a bowl. "Awwwww baby, how did you know my favorite movies and movie snack?"

"I pay attention to my special girl," he said giving me some pjs and pulling me into the bathroom with him.

I smiled and slid my shirt over my head and bit my lip. I was so fat. "Lea you aren't fat. If I had to describe your stomach I would say it's beautiful, and perfect, and skinny."

"I'm even fatter than last time you saw me," I said taking off my pants.

I turned away from Andy and felt his cold hands wrap around my waist. Even though his hands are cold I feel safe, warm, and comfortable when they touch me. I smiled and let him pull me into his warm embrace.

"I love you Lea, never forget that, or doubt it," he said, his warm breath hitting my ear.

"I love you too Andy. Never leave me," I said.

"Never. Now get dressed so we can have our movie night," he said handing me sweats and one of his Kiss t-shirts.

I nodded and got dressed. I went out to our bed and Andy was laying down in his batman pj pants and no shirt. I laid down next to him and cuddled into his chest. It felt right. I missed him so much.

He wrapped his arms around me and said," I missed you baby."

"I missed you too."

___________________________________________________

Andy's POV

_____________

Lea had fallen asleep at about 11:30. I stayed up and watched her sleep. I wonder who that Jeremy guy was. She'll tell me soon. Or I'll ask her.

She turned over and faced me in her sleep. She was so cute. "Sleep well beautiful, I love you forever and always," I whispered to her and kissed her forhead.

She smiled after I pulled away. I pulled her closer carefully making sure not to wake her up. I closed my eyes and listened to her breathing. That sound was all I needed to keep going.

I realized I needed Lea with me for the rest of my life. I just need to find out a time to ask her. I thought about it and fell asleep.

__________________________

Lea's POV

_________

I woke up to a banging sound. Andy was gone but there was a note that said, gone to get something special. Be back at about 10. Love you kitty cat.

I looked at the clock. 9 hmm. I got up and looked around. I was alone. Then I found out what the noise was. I heard someone bang on the door again and it broke open.

I jumped and turned to see Jeremy. "Hello Lea," he said locking the door behind him.

"What are you doing," I asked stepping back.

"I think we both know. You won't take me back so I might as well get what I can," he said grabbing me.

I screamed but he gagged me with a pair of socks. He started ripping off my clothes and soon I was naked. "You know you got fatter but I still see those ribs a little through the layers and layers of fat," he spat and me starting to take his own clothes off.

I looked at the clock 9:25 Andy won't be back for a while. He grabbed a rope from his jacket and started hitting me with it. I whimpered and let silent tears fall down my face.

He smiled and started sucking on my neck. He left many big marks and then started making marks down my body near the already formed bruises. I looked at the clock again 9:42. Come on Andy.

He finished and asked," Should I wear a condom or get you pregnant you fucking whore?"

I looked fearfully at him and he laughed. "I guess you're getting pregnant."

I looked at the clock 9:47. Andy I need you. He went inside me fast and hard. I whimpered and continued crying.

He came and quickly pulled out. He took the sock off my mouth and shoved himself into my mouth. I gagged and heard the door break open.

"Hey cunt get off my girlfriend," I heard Andy's voice yell. Then everything went black.