Chapter 4

CC's POV

________

Andy called me sounding worried. He told me she got raped. I told him I would be there in a few minutes.

I told everyone to get to Andy and Lea's room as soon as possible. They didn't ask why. We all ran to the door and looked inside. Jeremy was naked on the floor, and Andy was laying next to a beat up lea.

He looked over at us and explained what he knew. I ran over to them and started crying. I gently put my hand on my little sisters cheek.

I'm the worst big brother ever. Last year I almost pushed her into suicide like twice. And I already let her get hurt after one day. Fuck my life.

I told Andy to take her to the hospital. He nodded and left. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Jinxx. He said," Its not your fault man. She'll be ok. I promise."

"Thanks Jinxx," I said smiling up at him.

We sat in silence and in a few minutes the cops showed up. "Is this the man who raped Lea Coma," a tall police officer asked in a deep voice.

I nodded and said "I'm her brother."

"Where is she," he asked taking out a notebook.

I was about to speak but Jinxx beat me to it," her boyfriend took her to the hospital. She passed out and had cuts all over her."

"Ok. Now who is the one who contacted us," he asked writing more information down.

"Her boyfriend," I answered shortly.

"Ok. Now we'll need to ask each of you a series of questions individually," we all nodded and went outside with them.

__________________________

Lea's POV

________

Andy and I got asked a lot of questions by the police. When they let us go Christian ran up to me and hugged me. I winced in pain as he touched my bruises. He pulled away and I put on my best fake smile.

He smiled back. I looked over at Andy and saw a look on his face like he knew it was fake. "I'm ok Christian I promise," I said smiling.

He nodded his head and said," I'm sorry I let this happen."

"Don't be sorry," he smiled at me and went to go get Andy and I another room.

I walked over to Andy and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go for a walk," I told him smiling.

He nodded and I left. I made sure I was out of view then started running. I ran for 20 minutes. I reached a park and sat on a bench. I go to this park a lot to cry. It's a long walk from where we are staying, so hopefully they won't find me.

I broke down crying. I lost track of time and soon it was dark. I didn't want to go back and have to face everyone with there fucking pity.

I laid down on the bench and cried myself to sleep.