Chapter Forty-One: Unedited

Unedited, enjoy:

"Hey Beautiful, how's my Princess?" Sam chuckled through the phone, and I could tell he was smirking. It was the same beautiful smirk i'd fallen in love with, but I was so frustrated with him that every little thing he did would set me off, and him smirking at what he did to me was not acceptable. No matter how gorgeous he was, which was pretty attractive.

"Don't 'Hey Beautiful' me, Sam," I mimicked, not able to control my anger. I coulden't see straight, I was that angry. "-why in the Hell would you do something like that? And not have the nerve to come to school and deal with it? That's mean, and cruel!" I growled, slamming on my brakes as a car merged in front of me.

"Do what, Princess?" He chuckled, as I flipped the man off for cutting me off. He looked at me and winked as I showed my disgust and stuck my tongue out at him. We went back and forth for a minute, before I realized all Sam could hear was me huffing and puffing.

"You know what you did, Sam. Now, where are you?" I huffed, making a hard right turn into the Starbucks drive through line. There where only a few cars in front of me, and I was grateful that I was not going to have to sit through a 30 minute line; But with Starbucks you never know, the people in front of you might order 10 frozen drinks.

That would just put the ice on this rotten day (Pun intended).

I may have been furious with Sam, but Summer was coming and Oklahoma was hotter than Hell, and I wanted a coffee. Lurching forward, I breathed heavily as my anger simmered down as I approached the ordering speaker-thing.

"I'm at the pack house, in the meeting room. And you?" He laughed, and I cringed at how my body reacted to him. Shifting in my seat, I imagined him running his warm hands up my naked body as he chuckled and kissed me all over.

"I'm at Starbucks. And you're not getting any." I snapped, ending the call and slipping my phone into the back pocket of my shorts.

Fuming, I lurched forward and ordered my drink; Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato and a Grande Iced Hazelnut Macciato for Sam.

What? I coulden't help it, he sounded like he needed a coffee and a excuse to see him was well worth the $4.

~~~~(**Sam's P.o.V**)~~~~

"Honestly, I love Allie-like a sister, so don't flip out Sam- and if we have some creepy guys lurking around her house that we should move her into the pack house" Carter suggested, crossing his arms across his chest.

"No, she needs to stay with her legal guardian until she's 18, it's the law" Brent, my fathers T.I.C (Third In Command) said, sipping his water and letting a satisfied sigh out.

"But she is Sam's mate. And Ruby helps out with the pack, she'll under stand about the Pack wanting to protect it's Luna. And we all know Lucy wants a grand child" My father sighed, and I nodded. We all knew how much my mom wanted a grand baby.

I started to voice my opinion of her moving in with me when the door swung open, and my beautiful mate stepped in. She was so pretty in the light streaming in from the windows, and I wanted to hold her in my arms forever.

My eyes ran over her perfect body, mentally undressing her. My suprise had to be tonight, I coulden't hold her in suspense any longer, and I knew I coulden't resist it any longer.

"You little mother freaking peice of doo-doo" She cursed at me, shifting the two coffees in her hands and gritting her teeth.

Andrew and Carter laughed, while everyone else in the room looked shocked that my beautiful mate burst into the room, and called me

She walked over, slamming the two Starbucks drinks on the table and turning my chair so I was facing her. "No need to curse, Princess." I mocked, moving my hands to her hips. "You embarresed me, Sam! In front of the entire school! It was mortifying!" She accused, moving her hands to my cheeks.

"You're dismissed" I told the men behind her back, and they all shuffeled out of the room quickly. As soon as they left, she sat on my lap, sipping her coffee. She handed me mine, and I sipped it gently before putting it on the table and putting my hands back on her thighs to comfort her.

She pouted, and I laughed loudly moving my hands up her smooth legs. "How can I make it better?" I asked, pouting back at her, making her laugh. "Apologize" She demanded, and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry I hung a poaster saying 'Don't you dare look at Allie Andersons' butt in the Cafeteria" I chuckled, moving her so she was straddling me.

"I'm alright.. I was furious until I saw your smile" She laughed, putting her hands on my chest and rubbing lightly. Letting my eyes roll back, I groaned as her hands lowered, slightly arrousing me. "Those shorts are a bit short, don't you think?" I said suspiciously, staring down at her long, tan, beautifuly smooth legs.

She giggled, grinding her hips against mine slightly. "No, these our actually one of the longest I have" She smirked, as I bit my lip and pushed my hands farther up her inner thighs. "I want to take you somewhere special. I'll pick you up at 7?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Wat should I wear?" She asked, leaning forward and kissing me "Something..white. And no underwear" I smirked, moving my hands to her butt and gripping roughly as she moaned delightfuly due to my touch.

"I love you" She smiled, kissing me again. Our lips locked together, and I heard a knock on the door signaling it was time for her to leave, and for me to continue with the meeting "I love you, bye baby" I smiled, helping her off and smacking her butt lightly.

She laughed, and I pulled her back to me as our kiss became rouch "Tonight at 7..don't be late" She whispered, pulling away from me.

She waved, grabbing her drink and walking to the door. Opening it, Andrew and Carter stumbled forward indicating they'd been ease dropping. "And remember, something white and no undies!" I yelled after her, drinking my Starbucks.

~~~(**Allie's P.o.V**)~~~

"Does this look alright?" I asked, walking down the steps and spinning for Ruby. She set her book down and walked over, looking me over.

My hair was curled slightly, tumbling down my back in waves of black. My dress was white, just like Sam asked, and went just above my knees. It hugged my curves, accenting my butt and waist. Sam would love it

But, I did wear underwear. I'm not that type of girl. My shoes where a nude, and my lipstick was a light pink, almost nude.

Right on time, Sam knocked on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allie's dress to the side for those of you on a computer-> lol