Chapter Seventeen: Unedited

I didn't talk to Sam for 2 weeks. And I felt every second of it. He tried to, but i'd just walk away. Everyday I felt sicker and sicker, and my wrist was getting sorer by the minute.

"Allie girl! I'm leaving for my art class!" Ruby said from down stairs, and I heard the front door shut. Turning my stereo way up, I grabbed a towel and my clothes before walking into my bathroom and leaving the door slightly cracked so the song playing would fill the bathroom and not be blocked by the door.

Turning the shower on hot, I stripped down and twirled around trying to get a look of my body. Ruby had convinced me to start going to yoga, and with a cast it was difficult, but I felt great. My stomach was flat, and my butt looked better than ever before. Did I mention all the push-ups made my boobs look great!?

Honestly, I was keeping myself busy with everyday things trying to avoid the thought of Sam.

Sighing, I stepped in to the shower and swayed my hips to beat of the song. The hot water massaged my muscles and I was grateful for the waterproof cast covered in silver and gold names and cute little notes. Pouring the shampoo into my hand, I scrubbed it into my scalp and let my troubles run down the drain as the white bubbles did the same.

~~~

Giving my hair a once over with the argon oil, I made a duck face and pushed the door open, seeing a brown haired man sitting on my bed. His head was resting in his hands, and I could see the tension in his neck. He wasn't facing me, and seemed to be concentrating hard on something. Instantly, electricity racked my body, and I knew it was Sam.

I picked up the remote that was resting on the side of my dresser, pausing the song and gulping. "What.. what are you doing here?" I said, my voice hoarse. "Allie" Sam said quickly, standing up and turning to look at me. I noticed scratches running up his arms, looking like claw marks. Did he get in a fight? "What are you doing here?" I asked again, backing up. I thought he'd never hurt me, and being in a abusive relationship will not be apart of my life story

"I-I had to see you" He weakly said, his voice cracking at the end. He looked to be in pain, his gorgeous green eyes the color of dead grass. His posture was slightly slouched, and dark bags hung under his eyes. His lips where dry and cracked, and I noticed how he slightly wheezed with every breath"How'd you get in? Why are you in my room? In Ruby's' house!? You could have knocked or something" I spat, walking past him to my phone that was charging on my desk.

"Did you get in a fight?" I said shakily, turning to see him. His fist where clenched, not in rage, but in pain. Have you ever been in so much pain that the only way to not burst into tears and scream like a crazy person was to clench your fist and grit your teeth? Imagine Sam, this big strong guy who always had a easy smirk and playful eyes in that kind of pain.

"Sam, answer me" I said again, my voice strong. "No." He whispered, hanging his head. Walking over to him, I was suddenly aware of my action. The bulky black signature signed cast reminded me what he was capable of, but he was vulnerable. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the hem of his sleeve and pulled it up.

Gagging at what I saw, my hand flew to my mouth. It looked like animal bites and claw marks, and I knew why Sam was acting the way he was. It was horrifically bad "Stay here" I said, running into my bathroom and grabbing the emergency kit Ruby demanded I had.

Running back to my room, I eased Sam onto my bag and began treating his arm. He didn't wince when I put the alcohol onto his arm, only when I pressed into him did he shudder, and lean onto me. "What happened Sam" I finally asked, wrapping the bandage around his arm. "After I hurt you.. I coulden't more for 2 weeks. Then I got angry at myself" He said, pushing his fingers under my chin and lifting it up so I was looking up at him. "I can't forget what you did" I whispered, gulping and licking my lips.

"But I can forgive you. It'll take some time, but seeing you like this hurts me" I said and he smiled lightly "I know." He whispered, pulling me to him and meeting me in a small, simple, romantic kiss. I held him to me, finally letting the stress of ignoring him go and kissing him.

"Stay with me tonight." I whispered, resting my forehead against his and catching my breath "Would've even if you kicked me out" He chuckled, pulling me back to him.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey yo! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! I thought my lovely readers would like to have a update as my present to you. I've already started on next update, and the cliffhanger will have you crying its so.. wow! I'm watching Christmas Vacation with my family, (In my new pajama presents) drinking my vitamin water, typing away, trying to keep my brand new puppy Meatball away from my cookies my grandma made me, and typing this up for all of you beauties.

So, question of the chapter? I have a few!

1) Favorite Holiday present (Or memory)

2) Do you think Allie was to forgiving?

3) What chapter do you think she'll find out he's a ALPHA!??

I found this song ~~~~~~~~> And I thought i'd share it with you guys because it means alot to me.:)