Chapter Twenty-Nine:

"Allie! Breakfast!" Aunt Angie yelled, and a second later I felt two bodies plop onto the bed. "Allie! Wake up! C'mon!" Kylee screamed, and Brooklyn tugged my arm. "I'm coming.." I growled, wiggling them off of me and standing up.

Waiting till they left, I changed into some jeans and a loose red sweater. Grabbing my phone off the night stand and pulling the charging cord away, I unlocked it and read my messages.

Sam: Hey Princess, sleep well?

Me: No. Tossed and turned all night. You know, once you cuddle with Sam there's no going back.

Sam: That's what they all say

Sam: Have you talked to Ruby?

Me: Yeah.. texted her last night to say I got here

Sam: Can you mention letting us..take a sniff around your room? We need to clear it.

Me: Of what? Or is that a excuse to go through my stuff?

Sam: Ians scent. That way we'll know if he comes back

Me: You won't kill him, will you? No matter what voodoo stuff he's gotten into, he's my brother Sam.

Sam: No, and it's not voodoo Kitten. It's more like... soul stuff.

Me: Wait.. did he do like one of those yoga journey things?:)

Sam: More like he sold his soul to the Devil, Sameal.

Me: Mood killer

Sam: Mood killer? That's not what you where saying about yout mood the other night;)

Me: I've got to go. I'm going to eat breakfast and then some shopping, adios:p

Sam: I like it when you talk Spanish to me. It's better than any sext

Me: This is why you won't get lucky

Sam: It's like St.Patricks day over here, all I get is LUCKY

"Allie!" Uncle Kevin yelled, and I slipped my phone into my back pocket. Running down the steps, I grabbed the railing as I almost fell, and pulled myself up calmly walking into the kitchen. Tyler was sitting at the corner, eating while Aunt Angie fed the baby and Uncle Kevin read the news paper.

"Hey Allie, sleep good? That guest bed isn't the greatest" Aunt Angie said sweetly, walking over and kissing my cheek. Handing me a plate of eggs, bacon, and a waffle she gestured for me to sit next to Tyler.Sitting, I took a bite of the bacon and chewed thoughtfully. "It was good. I just missed a friend back at home"

Kylee and Brooklyn ran in, grabbing their plates and sitting in their seats. "So, Allie. I was going to go to the beach with some friends, you in?" Tyler asked, leaning back in his chair and stretching. "It's freezing outside," I pointed out, raising a eyebrow "and are we talking girl friends, or guy friends?"

~~~~
"Bye!" Tyler yelled, pulling me out the door and walking beside me. I was bundled up (Apon Sams request after hearing I was going with boys, and he didn't want me to catch a cold) in thick black leggings, a cream sweater, red infinity scarf, and black combat boots. Along with a black northface.

"So, How's Rubys?" He asked, kicking a stone and staring at the crashing waves in the distance. "Better than grandma Annies. And I have a boyfriend" I giggled, wiggling my eyebrows and bumping shoulders with him.

"I'm real sorry about that, by the way. We should have taken you in from the get-go." He said and I nodded. "There was the new baby, and a trouble kid wasn't going to help the stress. I understand."

~~~~(**SAM'S P.o.V**)~~~~

Laying down in bed, I covered my eyes with my hand and tried to sleep. Everytime I would get close, someone would walk into my room. And I needed to know Allie was safe to relax.

She was so perfect, her black hair and blue eyes that melted my heard from the beggining. Everything she did was so..Allie. It made my happy to know she was visiting family, but unhappy to know it was without me when she had a male cousin who took her to the beach.

It was freezing, and she's so small that a cold would affect her for a while.

Looking at the clock, I stood and slid my jeans on. The warmth of them called me, and I needed it to do what I was about to do. "Andrew!" I screamed, walking over to my closet and putting a black long sleeve shirt on and walking back to my bed, sliding my shoes on.

"Yeah?" He asked, opening my door with a questioning expression. "Can you keep a secret?"

~~~~(**ALLIE'S P.o.V**)~~~~

"So, you guys surf in this?" I asked, leaning my head onto Tylers shoulder and pointing at the two boys sufing the icey cold waves. Tyler, he was warm, but wasn't Sam warm.

"Yeah. That's Devin and Caleb Gwen. They compete in surf competiions" Tyler laughed, looping his arm around my shoulders and leading me torward the group of kids.

We walked over, and I clung to his side like glue trying to stay warm from the bitter cold. "Hey Tyler! Who's that?" One of the girls asked, pointing at me. "My cousin, Allie." Tyler said, and then my eyes fell on a boy who looked more like a man. "And who's that?" Tyler asked, pointing to the man.

"I'm Sameal."