Chapter Six:

Buy me a coffee! ko-fi.com/lilyrider
"Allie!" A female voice yelled, causing me to groan and roll over. "Allie!" The voice called again, and I heard my bedroom door open "Yes?" I asked, groaning painfully. "Oh my" Ruby chuckled, and I sat up weakly, staring down to see I was a mess. I could see my makeup on the pillow, and I was wearing a pair of bunny sleep pants under my dress.

"I feel.." I mumbled, before getting up and racing to the bathroom where I threw everything in my stomach up. "Fun night?" Ruby asked and I nodded, heaving again. "Is it obvious?" I laughed bitterly, heaving again. "Someone left something for you" She said, rubbing my back lightly "Who and what?" I asked, flushing the toilet and weakly standing.

Walking to my sink, I rinsed my mouth out "Flowers. From a Sam. I left them on the counter" She said, walking to my room and coming back with a cup full of brown liquid that resembled a watery version off chocolate milk. "What.. what is that?" I asked and she giggled "The family secret recipe for hangovers" She explained and I scrunched my nose up, sniffing it.

"It makes you throw up real crazy, and then you feel better" She explained again, pushing it to my hand "Alright" I said, taking it and gagging at the smell. "I'll leave you to it." She smiled, kissing my cheek and leaving.

Shooting it back, I raced to the toiled again and threw everything up. Everything. I don't think there was a thing left in my body, and I probably lost 5 pounds because of it. Feeling the burning in my throat, I took one last heave before flushing the toilet and falling back against the white tile.

I felt better, but still my throat burned and a terrible head ache racked my brain. I wanted to fall asleep, here, on the tile. But a thought popped into my head to quickly, causing me to groan in pain. Sam left me flowers.

Pulling myself up, I stumbled out of my bathroom to my bedroom where I stripped down. Pulling on a clean pair of panties, I stumbled before catching myself on the dresser. Pulling a pair of sweatpants on, I unhooked my bra and put a loose sweatshirt on before slipping my feet into a pair of fluffy socks and slowly walking out of my room and down the steps, gripping the rail for dear life.

A image fluttered into my mind of Sam and I's kiss. A warm feeling filled my body, making me want to kiss him again. For some reason, the thought of Sam kissing me soothed my lasting hangover syntoms.

Slowly making my way into the kitchen, I found a vase full of beautiful Lily's and roses. Next to it was a note, and a plate with a banana, toast, and a yellow Gatorade off to the side. Sliding onto the bar stool, I opened the note and read it to myself while I took a bite of the toast.

Dear Allie,

I had a great time last night. It was.. wow. I'll see you on Monday, Princess.

XOXO, Sam.

Smiling to myself, I sniffed the flowers and picked up my plate. Carrying it to the living room, I turned on the television and went to the DVR where I caught up on my Pretty Little Liars, and The Vampire Diaries, thinking of Sam the entire time.