Chapter Twenty: Unedited

Snuggling back, I bumped into a rock hard chest that could only belong to Sam. "Princess.." Sam chuckled, gripping my thighs and nuzzling his face into my neck. Pins and needles tickled my back where we where touching, and a clenching in my stomach woke me up further as a slight case of morning wood was taking place. "Sam" I said to myself giggling before this mornings events popped into my head. Screaming, I kicked off him and threw myself off the bed and against the wall.

"You, you had the courage to get in bed with me after that!?" I screamed at him. My voice was weak and trembled. Sam got up and walked over, his eyes black. In one swift motion, I was up against the wall pressed against him.

"You blacked out, sweetie. And when my love blacks out, I will sure as Hell get in bed with her." He whispered into my ear, and I instinctively wrapped one arm around his neck while the other gripped his bicep. Calming down slightly, I replayed the events in my head and thought about it before speaking; "It can't be real, Sam. Werewolves, Vampires, what next, Witches?" I said quietly, rubbing his arm and staring into his eyes "There's something else.." He trailed off, using his arms to support me under my bum letting me use both my arms to wrap around his neck

Pressing me harder against the wall, he kissed my jaw. A million things raced through my mind, and being the dirty minded person I am I said the first thing I thought of "Oh God, do you have like this weird fetish where you only have sex in your wolf form? I can't get into that. No Sir" I groaned, letting my head fall against his shoulder and a shudder escape my body. "No, I would lose control and my wolf would not stop" He chuckled, causing a slight moan to escape my lips at the thought of him taking me.

"We're mates, Allie." He whispered against my lips. "Do you know what that means?" His warm breath was hitting my lips, and I felt his hand messing with the back of my sleep pants. Arching my back, I inhaled sharply and felt him grind into me to get in a comfortable position for both of us. "No" I whispered.

Grinding into him, I felt his hardness only adding to my pleasure "I'm your soul-mate, you're one true love. And as long as I live, we'll be together" Sam said, and I felt my heart speed up. "I want you" I told him, pulling us closer than ever before "I want you, but we have to wait". Groaning, I pushed myself harder against him trying to get him to give in. "I'll lose control" He warned, holding my hips so I couldn't grind.

"No, you wont" I assured him, running my fingers through his hair and giving him a light peck "I will. If I had my way with you, baby, you woulden't be able to walk properly for weeks. I'd go and go and go and go till you where sore." He said, his eyes now black with lust. "And I know you woulden't like that for your first time" He said and I bit my lip hard. It was true in a way. Like every little girl I wanted my first time to be perfect, the boy to love me and be gentle.

"I just want to please you, Sam" I whispered, staring down. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him so our foreheads where touching. "Kitten" He chuckled, pulling me closer so I was close as possible to him. "You don't have to do anything, you already have"

"I want to stay like this forever" He whispered, and I felt his hardness poking my thigh. "You smell good." I giggled, closing my eyes and kissing his chest for a few seconds leaving a slightly wet imprint of my lips on his tan chest. "You smell like me" He mused, and I felt myself drift off to sleep in the arms of my Sam.

~~~

This is just a filler chapter because I thought if I packed to much into a chapter would ruin it. So.. just vote please.