Chapter Thirty-Nine:

"Sam, where are we going?" I asked eagerly from the passenger seat of his black sports car as he exceeded the speed limit and weaved between cars. Showing their frustration at his dangerous driving, the other drivers honked loudly.

Pressing harder on the gas, the car jolted forward and around a blue mini van before drastically slowing down as it settled in front of the mini van. Letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding, I let my eyes flutter closed as I relaxed against the cool, black leather seat and dropped my hand from the 'Oh-sh*t' handle.

"Have you ever been to a club, my love?" Sam asked, and I shook my head. Opening my eyes, I looked over at the gorgeous man sitting next to me. His hair was tousled sexily, his eyes focused on the road while he mindlessly drummed his fingers against the wheel.

Shaking my head again, I cleared my throat. "No. I'm not old enough to get into one, i'm only 17" I pointed out, chewing on my lip and bouncing my knees.

The energy in the car was tense, almost like he was holding something back from me. What he intended to learn from that question was beyond me. Where we going to a club?

Sam was already protective of me enough as it is, and adding in all the stereotypes of clubs that I saw on T.V, Sam would not be able to have me in there. Like, at all.

The dancing, drinking, hook-ups, grinding, and my very revealing white dress where not going to mix well together while Sam was around.

"I have a good buddy, who owns a club, he'll let us in. Perfect timing, actually. The club should be getting into full swing, it's 11" Sam smirked, looking at me from the corner of his eye. When he saw that I was staring at him, he chuckled and reached for my hand, entwining our fingers.

Looking at the clock in the car to verify he was telling the truth, I widened my eyes in shock; "I slept for that long?" I asked, rubbing the top of his hand with my thumb.

"Wow.. I must have been tired" I giggled, and he turned to face with with a serious face "Not as tired as I can make you, Peaches". Laughing, I leaned over to him and kissed his jaw, rubbing my hands against his arm.

The gesture clearly affected him, and he shifted in his seat as we pulled into a parking lot with a giant brick building. He cleared his throat, scanning the parking lot for a space. Above, a giant neon flashing sign had 'Club 20' holding my attention?

"Is this it?" I asked Sam, leaning forward in my seat as he parked. All ready there where drunk girls and boys milling around the parking lot, kissing and grinding. "Yeah." He answered with a nod, taking his wallet out of his back pocket and putting a few bills in his front pocket, then putting his wallet in the cup holder. "Sam?"

He looked at me, arching a eye brow "I love you. Now why are you doing this? If I know you, this is going to be like Hell for you." I said quickly. "I love you more than anything, Cupcake. And I want you to have a rebellious teenage story to tell our kids" He smiled, putting his hand on my cheek and pulling my lips to his in a soft kiss "Hasn't our entire relationship been a rebellious teenage story to tell our kids?" I giggled as we pulled away "Our kids" He said again, smiling that smile that made me melt into a puddle on the ground.

He got out, rushing over to my door and opening it for me. Taking his hand, I stood up and pulled myself close to him as a drunk group of guys passed "Hey, don't be nervous, Baby. This is supposed to be your rebellious streak. Get a little crazy, take some shots, hook-up with a random stranger" He laughed, hooking his finger under my jaw and pulling it up so I was looking into his eyes. "Actually.. don't hook up with a random stranger. Only me."