Chapter Twenty-Three:

I'm back, and well rested! Time for school...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Allie, baby, wake up" Sam said, pushing my hair out of my face and waking me up. "If you try to wake me up again, i'll end you" I growled, rolling onto my stomach and pressing my cold feet against his warm thighs and pushing, so my butt was slightly raised into the air.

He laughed, pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him. "I always sleep when i'm around you." I pointed out, rubbing my sleepy eyes. "It's because you feel safe and comfortable around me" He observed, resting his hands on my hips. I pulled his face to mine and dug my fingers into his hair, tugging slightly as I pulled my lips to his for a short, brief, moment of affection.

"We should have a sleep over" He whispered, moving my hair away from my face as I pulled away. "A sleepover? With manicures, pillow fights, talking about boys and The Notebook?" I laughed, leaning so my cheek was pressed against his chest. "What boys would you talk about?" He growled, pulling me closer and kissing my forehead "And we could only have the pillow fight if it was naked".

"Shut up.." I trailed off, laughing slightly. "And you'd watch the Notebook with me, right?" I asked, leaning back against his knees. "No. And I meant a.. adult sleep over" He shrugged, blushing slightly. "Is Sam embarrassed? You're blushing!" I laughed, pinching his perfectly pink cheeks.

"No! I am never embarrassed, and I don't blush. It's a yes or no question, now answer" He growled, shaking me by my hips slightly. "Tonight is Saturday.. I can spend the night, force you to watch The Notebook and other horrific girl movies with me, and then we can wake up and you can make me breakfast in bed" I suggested, walking my fingers up his chest, following them with my eyes.

"How about you watch Die Hard with me, we order pizza, and then eat ice cream" He suggested, as I climbed off his lap to go home and shower "Alright, just because you're so sexy" I laughed, being pulled to him in a soft heated kiss "Text me when you get home and when your leaving" Sam mumbled against my lips.

I wanted to stay, but Ruby would be furious if I didn't at least tell her where I was going.

~~~~~
"Hey Ruby" I yelled, dropping my keys onto the coffee table, taking my sweat shirt off and and setting it on the couch. "Hey, Allie!" Ruby said happily from the studio, walking out looking happier than ever. "I'm going to spend the night with Ammi, is that alright?"

"Sure!" She smiled

~~~~

"Wait, so you're seriously spending the night with Sam!?" Ammi screamed through the phone "Shh! Ruby's home!" I hissed, pulling my shirt off and sliding the black razor back dress on. Slipping my shorts off, I sat on my bed and pushed my feet into the silver gladiator sandals.

"And we've spend the night together before..we just slept.." I trailed off, grabbing my bag and stuffing my phone charger into it.

"Does Ruby know?" She asked quietly, and I heard a shower running. "No, she doesn't like Sam much to begin with and if I had a sleepover with him she'd be furious. Cover for me?" I huffed, slinging the bag over my shoulder and walking out of my room.

I heard a laugh, and I was about to question it when I heard a voice I never thought i'd hear again.

Ms.Goodman's.

"Allie, come down here!"

A/N: Hello my beautiful people! Ah yes! I am back home in Norman Oklahoma with a case of 'missing-the-break blues. I've come down with a slight sore throat that is really swollen and hard to swollow with, any suggestions on remedies before my FINAL in Spanish tommorow?

So, yes. Next chapter with Sam and Allie will get heated, fair warning:)

(And since it's getting colder, please, use lotion,)