Chapter Forty: Unedited

Unedited, enjoy:

"Ow..ow..ow" I groaned, putting both hands on my temple as the pounding inside my head increased. Burying my head into the soft pillow that smelt like Sam's spicy Cologne, I clenched my eyes and grit my teeth praying it was just a head ache, and not a full blown hang over. But when I opened my eyes to test it, my stomach burned and I tasted last nights one to many drinks on my breath.

Jumping up from Sam's bed, my leg got wrapped up in his bed sheet and I fell onto the ground. Pushing myself back up with my hands, I part ran part crawled to his bathroom. Thank God he was a boy and the toilet seat was up, or I would've thrown up all over the bathroom. Which would not have been attractive in the slightest.

Emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl, I felt Sam's warm hands on my back. "Yuck." I groaned, gagging again. "I know Kitten.." He said, pushing my shirt up and rubbing my bare back as I heaved again and again till there was nothing in my stomach.

"I've only ever been hung-over three times, and twice of those involved you in some way. I have a feeling you like to get me drunk" I groaned, shaking in pain "It's because you're so sexy when your drunk" Sam chuckled, kissing my head and rubbing my sides. Standing up, I walked over to his sink and rinsed my mouth out, letting him rub my shoulders and sooth me.

"Why do you always take care of me?" I asked, letting my head hang "I like to feel needed, and making you happy brings me so much joy I can't express it" He smiled in the mirror, only wearing a pair of loose jeans and navy boxers. The jeans hung dangerously low, exposing perfect V-lines.

Our eyes met in the mirror as we both looked over each other, and I blushed.

Looking down in embarrassment, I realized I was in one of his t-shirts and a pair of his blue and white striped boxers. "Um..did you change me?" I asked, looking at him through the mirror again. His beautiful eyes went wide and his cheeks turned red as he stuttered for a explanation.

"You got naked, so I put clothes on you so I didn't accidentally..take you to pleasure town" He laughed. and I groaned loudly letting my head fall onto the counter. "I seriously quoted Anchorman? Oh my Lord" I whimpered, rubbing my forehead.

"Can you take me home? I want to sleep" I asked, turning and looking at him. He smiled and nodded, leaving the room. I heard shuffling, and he came back with clothes on and a Letterman jacket.

"You play football?" I asked weakly as he slid the jacket around my shoulders. Slipping my arms into them, I held my arms up for him to lift me. He lifted me up, sitting me on his hip and putting his arm under my butt to support me. while the other dug around in his pocket for his keys

Leaning against him, I closed my eyes "Yeah. I just realized how much school you've missed" He laughed, and I felt him moving. "Fudge..you're right" I growled, feeling the worst of the hangover hit me as he moved fast.

"Oh! Did you two finally mate?" A familiar voice asked, and I cracked a eye to see Sam's parents sitting side by side on the down stairs couch "No." Sam shot out, but I heard him mumble under his breath; "I wish."

Smacking his cheek playfully, I snuggled closer to him. "Well I want grand babies. You better get me alot because if your brother keeps watching all that porn he'll have no more left in him." Lucy said, and I saw both Sam and his dad wince.

"Can we not talk about my brothers sperm in front of Allie? Any other thing but sperm, a-and how my little brother watches porn" Sam begged, and Lucy shrugged.

"Well good thing you don't watch porn, Sam. But Allie, he does masturbate often. The walls are thin and he's loud as-" She started, but Sam's father had enough;

"Lucy. Can we not talk about my son's and how they chose to..relive themselves?" He laughed, rubbing his face. "Well I want grand babies.."

Forgetting the hangover, I started laughing so hard I couldn't breath. It was a mistake, but c'mon. I was listening to my boyfriends parents talk about porn, masturbation, and how they do..stuff. It was hilarious!

Sam clearly didn't like it, and squeezed my butt for me to stop.

"I'm going to take her home before you bring up something else completely embarrassing" Sam said, opening the door and carrying me out to his car. Sitting me in the passenger seat, he buckled me in before running around to the drivers side and starting the car. Taking my hand, I laughed and said the thing that was running through my head;

"So you're a master baiter?"