ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 21 - final chapter}

hey!!!!

final chapter......don't know what to say....

=================================

RECAP:

I just stared at the phone shocked. My stupid ego. My stupid life. My stupid....Natalie. She was mine and all mine!!

I put on my jacket and got in my car. I wanted Natalie right now. She cannot be with that jerk. I still can't believe Natalie went with that guy. I had to find out for myself if she really was there in his house. Somehow I felt that she was not actually there. I was acting like an idiot but I didn't care. By this time I was near Darren's house.

I parked my car in the driveway and got out. That's when I saw it. I saw Darren's car along with.....Natalie's car.

Chapter 21

Natalie's P.O.V

I reached Darren's house in about ten minutes. I parked my car in his driveway and walked to the front door. It was unlocked. I walked in and heard Darren talking on the phone as far as I could tell. I still stood in the hallway listening. Come to think of it all I ever to is eavesdrop on other people's conversation. What can I say it is my talent?

That's when I heard my name being spoken by Darren

"Well Jake sorry to burst your bubble but Natalie is right here with me. Do you want to talk to her?" Darren asked. I could also hear a girl giggling and whispering. What the hell is going on? Darren is talking to Jake?

After a pause I heard Darren speak again "Okay then Jakyboo. Well I am of now" then he cut the phone.

What the hell just happened? I walked in, no stomped in the living room and found......Andre, Darren and Fiona???

They stopped laughing when they saw me come in.

"What the hell did you do Darren?" I screeched.

"Natalie calm down okay? I will explain everything."

"Like hell you have to. Why were you talking to Jake? And why is Fiona here" I glared accusingly at her. Okay I was angry. How dare Fiona come here and laugh with Darren. She may have apologised but still.

"Oh Natalie please don't get angry" Fiona said pleadingly "I was acting as you when Darren was talking on the phone with Jake. I know all about your plan to get him back and I was helping you"

I stared at Darren and Fiona finally realising what their plan was.

"Okay, okay. I understand but Jake doesn't. I can't lose him" I said and flopped on the couch next to Andre.

"Don't worry I'm sure he will come here." Darren said knowingly.

"How can you say that? He won't come" I said.

"He will"

"He won't"

Just then I heard someone knocking furiously on the door.

"I told you he would come" Darren said smugly.

Jake's P.O.V

I just sat in my car not knowing what to do. Should I go in or not?

Come to think of it yesterday in the airport and all Natalie and Darren were quite close. She practically took him to the side to talk to him every five minutes and she kept shooting glances at Darren. And didn't she tell me not to interfere in her life again? If I go in there now won't I be interfering?

But I really need to talk to her and find out for sure what she feels towards me. Because sometimes I feel she likes me and the next time....I don't. God, I am so pathetic!!!