ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 18}

hey guys!!!

omg!!! i am so happy!!! just because of you guys really!!! you all are the best. anyway another one of my favorite chapter

enjoy!!!!

=====================

RECAP:

I took a bite of the soup and tried hard not to spit it back out. It was so salty!!! Rachel sitting next to me tasted the soup when I told her it was salty.

"Oh my!!! Someone put salt in it!! It is horrible!!" she screamed. Everyone looked at her. My eyes went to Darren who was smirking. He saw me staring and spoke to me.

"I know it is a small thing but I had to take my revenge."

So he did it!!! I needed to get out of here.

"I need to go out sorry" I said and ran out before I burst into tears. I went back to the same bench where I sat on the night of that party.

This was the last straw. I have had enough. This trip was doomed from the beginning. I started crying. I was not crying because of the soup thing. I was crying because I couldn't

smile and laugh as if nothing is going on. I already felt so depressed and now I felt horrible!!! Maybe it was seeing Hailey. Maybe it was seeing Jake ignore me like that and see Darren my good friend betray me but I just need to go home!! I can't take it any longer. And then I really broke down crying!!!

Chapter 18

Darren's P.O.V

Great now I guess I have really pissed Natalie off. She hasn't been back to the table for nearly half an hour. But really did she get angry over a soup which was salty. Sheesh. I thought it was funny.

"Maybe I should go check on Natalie." Rachel said standing up. What the hell no way. I was going. Anyway it was my entire fault to begin with.

"No Rachel it is ok....I will go and see what is up with her." I said standing up.

"Oh no you don't." she said suddenly getting angry. "You hurt my best friend and there is no way in hell that I will allow you to go and see her. You have already done the damage."

"See that's why I want to go to her okay? I started it so I am trying to help out here." I said. Everyone else had stopped eating and was just staring at us shocked.

"No way.....you will not talk to her or be around her. Do you get that?" she asked me totally pissed.

Ben stood up next. What the hell is this some sort of game? Stand, sit, stand.... I really need to go find Natalie, I was feeling so guilty, but these cartoon characters won't allow me.

"Rachel let him go and talk to her. You calm down." Ben said gently and made Rachel sit down. See we are so into this game.

"Fine but don't ever hurt her again." Rachel said glaring at me.

"Yes Madame. You have my word....Hitler." I said and rushed out of the room before she could start yelling her head off at me again.

As I was leaving I heard Matt say "So looks like this evening is quite eventful isn't it?"

Eventful my foot. I made my way over to the bedroom Natalie and Hitler, oh sorry Rachel nope Hitler suits her better, shared. I didn't find Natalie there. I guess she must be in the garden. I went outside searching for Natalie. Come to think of it Jake didn't say a single word throughout the entire conversation I had with Rachel. Looks like he is trying his best to ignore Natalie.

There I see Natalie sitting on that bench wiping her tears. Ohh man don't tell me she is crying over a soup!!!

I went and sat beside her.