ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 7}

hey guys!!! hope you like it. here is the recap

RECAP:

As I was about to head towards my car I saw Jake walk away from where me and Darren were just talking. And he had a hurt expression on his face and he looked really sad...I wonder why?

Oh shit!!!!!

Oh. My. God.

I think Jake just heard everything that me and Darren where talking about. About the dance and me saying yes to Darren and .....everything!!!!!

Chapter 7

Jake's P.O.V

I can't believe she told him yes!!! I mean I know she is not mine anymore but I just can't get over the fact that she likes someone else.

I was driving home now trying to forget that horrible conversation in the parking lot. I think she saw me when I left but I can't be sure. I can tell Natalie really likes that Darren guy because she looks at him the way she used to look at me. I feel like I have nothing anymore.

I have to get over her. But as much as I try to forget her, the more I start liking her. Something is seriously wrong with me.

When I got home I said hi to my parents and shut myself inside my room. I really needed to be alone right now. I was lying on my bed thinking when Fiona called me.

"Hi honey." She said in a fake sweet voice. She was acting like she actually liked me but I knew she only went out with me because I was popular. It never used to bother me before but now I get really pissed off with it.

"Hi" I said shortly.

"Yeah Jake about the dance next week we are going together aren't we. I mean imagine the looks on people's faces when they see the hottest guy and of course the hottest girl together. They all will flip!!"

"About that Fiona....I don't think this is going to work out, I mean between us." I said knowing if I wanted to break up with her this was the time.

"What? I thought you loved me!!!!"

"Yeah I thought so too. But I guess things change." So true "I had a thing for you before but not anymore. Sorry"

"Uhhh.....this is all because of that Natalie isn't. Since she came back you have changed Jake." She said angrily. Probably angry now that she had to find another date for the dance.

"This has nothing to do with Natalie okay? It is just over between us." And I cut the phone before she could start whining again.

Oh god. Could just one girl change my life inside out? I mean one day I'm all fine and all then the next day my life goes out of control. But I guess for a girl like Natalie it is all worth it. The pain. The suffering. Everything just for Natalie.

Natalie's P.O.V

When I got home I went up to my room and waited for Rachel since she said she would come and help me pick out a dress for the dance.

When I told her that Darren himself had asked me out she was ecstatic. She couldn't believe it. I guess I couldn't as well. She was going to the dance with Ben of course. Now we were going to go shopping to pick the perfect dress for us.

I heard the doorbell ring and my brother let the person inside. I went outside to the hallway. Rachel was waiting for me there.

"Hi!!! All set to go. I can't wait" she squealed. She was always game for shopping. But tell me which girl isn't.

"Hell yeah...come on lets go" I said excited as well.

We reached the mall and headed directly to the shop that Rachel wanted to go. After all she was the expert in shopping.