ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 2}

hii guys.here is chapter 2

please vote and comment

This is Jake....imagine him with green eyes -------------------->

=================

ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED?

Chapter 2

Natalie's P.O.V

How could he do this to me!!! I loved him for God's sake. I mean those six months when we went out didn't mean anything to him. I was about to run away from there when Jake turned around and saw me. He started coming towards me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Please Natalie!! Listen to me...it's not like-" he started saying.

But I cut him off before he could say anything more. "Stay away from me you-" I could not continue. I turned and ran back to the house. I wouldn't cry for that ignorant guy. I could tell he was behind me. He caught up with me pretty fast and took my arm to stop me.

"Don't touch me!" I said in a cold voice. Let him tell me all the lies he wants to. I just won't listen to them.

"Nat, it was not how it seemed to be."

"Then what was it Jake"

"Fiona came up to me crying and I had to comfort her and then out of nowhere she kissed me and I tried to push her away but you saw us and....." he looked at me in a pleading way. I was almost about to forgive him. Almost.

"Enough, Jake. You don't need to justify yourself. It's over between us. Now you can run back to your darling Fiona. With that I turned and walked away before he could say anything.

But before I left I saw his eyes. They were filled with sadness and if I had stayed there I would have comforted him. He looked so sad. But I reminded myself what he had done to me.

I got in my car without a second glance at the house. Rachel would understand why I left early.

Just an hour ago, I was filled with joy. My life could not get any better. But now my entire world had come crashing down on me.

Jake's P.O.V

I watched as the girl of my dreams walked away from me. I was so stupid. So foolish. I wish Fiona had not come running up to me crying and I had not gone to comfort her. I had to get out of here. I went to find Rachel to tell her I was leaving. After all she was the host of the party. As I was going to find her, Fiona came sauntering over to me.

"Hey Jake....you seem sad. Don't worry that girl was not worth it anyway. Though I am. Worth it I mean." She said in a seductive voice at least she thought it was seductive. For me it sounded as if she had a bad throat.

I pushed her aside disgustedly. "don't talk to me Fiona."

I told Rachel I was going and went outside to my car. I felt like kicking myself. I knew Natalie, she could be very stubborn when she wanted to be. My best bet to talk to her would be in school on Monday. She wouldn't pick up my phone call that much I knew.

Uhh...how could I have been so stupid? I still remember that day when I first saw her. She was trying out for cheerleading and when I saw her I could not get my eyes of her. She was the best girl I had ever come across. And now all because of my foolishness I lost her.

When I got home my parents were still awake. That's strange usually they are asleep. Wait I came home early. I was in no mood to talk but my mum stopped me before I could escape.

"Jake, good you're home early. I have to tell you something." Oh...what was it now!!!

"We are going to your grandparents place for a few days." My dad spoke up.

"What now!!" I was shocked. I didn't need this right now.

"Tomorrow morning and no buts." My dad said "We haven't seen them for some time."

Great...just great. Well hopefully by the time I've come back Natalie would have cooled down a bit.

Natalie's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning feeling just as rotten as I was feeling last night. I could not believe it had actually happened. Now that I wasn't angry anymore I felt sad and.....i missed Jake. Maybe I had overreacted. Maybe I should call him or maybe I should wait for him to call. Oh too many maybes.

I went downstairs. I could hear my parents in the kitchen. When I came into the kitchen they looked worried. What now?

"Natalie we have to tell you something." My mom said trying to waste time I could tell.

"What?" I was panicking now.

"We are moving to Georgia this evening." My dad said right out.

What!!!

Why!!!

Nooo!!!

I wanted to ask them these questions but I guess I knew the answers. The thing is my dad's work requires him to travel a lot. Sometimes even shift bases. Like now.

I nodded mutely, seeing as they were waiting for an answer.

"You're ok with it?" my mother asked me shocked.

"I can't do anything about it can I?" I replied. I needed to talk to Rachel and I needed to talk to .....Jake. I went upstairs all the while thinking how I was going to tell Jake I forgive him.

============

how was it???

please tell me

and

VOTE AND COMMENT

i would really appreciate it