ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 20}

hey guys!!!!

how are you all doing??? i am doing great!!!!

anyway this is the second last chapter!! i know sad :(

hey but it is okay!! let's enjoy it will we can :)

so this is chapter 20!!! the big 2-0!!!

enjoy!!! oh and comment and vote!!! :)

===============================

RECAP:

So then we all sat down and started to ask Andre about himself and all. What surprised me the most was that Sasha actually started to make a move on Andre. She was flirting with him in front of Jake. And Jake didn't even seem to notice. He was in his own world. Maybe they split up. Whatever. I needed to speak with Darren.

I pulled him aside from the others. Wait why was Jake giving me a dirty look?

I turned back to Darren "Darren what the hell? Does this have something to do with the plan?"

"You got that right 'little sister'. Andre is going to help us with our little plan"

Chapter 20

Natalie's P.O.V

I stared at him curiously "How so?"

"Well you know.....he is here to make Jake jealous." Darren said smirking as usual.

"Yeah I kind of figured that out with all the kissing my hand shit. But I thought your plan had a twist." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jake glaring in our direction. Okay....didn't he know Darren and I were just friends?

"Yeah but I thought we can just go with the traditional plan make-him-jealous plan"

"Okay now you are really freaking me out Darren.....are you bi-polar or what? Yesterday you like had so much.....energy? Now you are all like cool with everything."

"Yeah well....my bad. Can we go back to them now?"

So then we went back after my very confusing chat with Darren. Is he backing out now? Cause he acted as if he didn't care. Really the guy has serious problems!!!

We sat down with the others and continued to chat. Andre was well.......weird. I swear. Okay I guess I am supposed to be all chummy with the guy and all but he was acting just so.....different. He was so polite and all gentleman like. Okay don't get me wrong I like guys with manners but this was getting too much. I kept shooting glances at Darren who just smirked at me with an I-don't-give-a-damn attitude. Someone help me!!!

To top it all of Jake ignored me but kept glaring at me when he thought I couldn't see. My life is like a hell hole.

At last we boarded the flight but guess where I sat? Between Darren and Andre. Okay Darren may not be soo bad but Andre was irritating the crap out of me. Nice friend you chose Darren. Not!!!

Halfway through the flight when everyone was dozing off or being real quiet and all, Andre the great decides he wants to get to know me better.

"So Natalie, I see you as a moon shining between the clouds" Andre said a dreamy look on his face.

Is this guy for real?? "Umm what?"

"Natalie the first time I saw you, I felt complete." He said gazing at me while I stared at him in shock "It would be a great pleasure if you would allow me to get to know you better. Will you do me this honour?"

I choked on my orange juice which I was drinking. I looked over at Darren who seemed busy watching a movie. I will kill him for this. On the other side of Darren I saw Jake who was staring intently at some Magazine of some sort.