ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 19}

hey guys!!!! so sorry for the long wait......

anyway hope you all like this chapter and there is a new character!!!

This is Andre ------------------------>

i know he plays a short part in this story but i still wanted to show you all how i imagined him so

enjoy, read, vote and comment!!!

=======================

RECAP:

"Yes, yes come on kids. Glad you sorted out your problems." Matt said cheerful as usual. Guess his niece got her cheerfulness from him.

"This time Darren I think it was a good thing you went to Natalie instead of me" Rachel said looking at a very happy Natalie.

"Whatever you say...Hitler"

I looked at Jake who hadn't spoken a single word. He was looking down at his food. Well Jake or should I say Jakyboo you have no idea what's going to come your way. You are going to get Natalie for sure!!!

Chapter 19

Natalie's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up grinning like an idiot. I was just so happy. At last I had got Darren back. I think from the beginning we were meant to be friends and nothing more. Because when I was with him I laughed with him, had fun with him and I cared for him but I didn't feel any.....sparks. Like the way I feel when I see Jake. And I have decided that if in the end I don't get Jake back I won't cry and be all depressed. Life is too short for that.

I got up from the bed, went to the bathroom, changed and went downstairs. We would be leaving to go to the airport after we finish having our breakfast. When I came into the kitchen almost everyone was up. I am really not a morning person. I went and took a bowl and a spoon and sat down on the counter. Jake was sitting there as well as Fiona. Nice pair to eat your breakfast with. Notice the sarcasm.

I poured myself some cereal and milk and started to eat. I really wanted to talk to Jake but I knew I would not be able to. It was just so awkward. He was completely ignoring me just like how I had told him to. Me and my big mouth. He only talked to me when it was necessary and he was so polite. Like we were in a freaking meeting or something.

I continued eating and wishing someone else would come into the kitchen- the others were outside in the living room at least the ones who had woken up-that's when Jake spoke.

"Do you mind passing me the milk carton. Please?" Jake said looking directly at me.

I looked up in shock- he was actually talking to me- then realised he was only asking for the milk carton "Uhh sure" I gave him the milk carton.

"Thank you"

And just like that he continued to eat his breakfast. What is wrong with that boy? He was acting as if I was a total stranger. Stupid ass.

Fiona kept quiet through out the entire conversation with Jake. If you could call it a conversation that is. So it really surprised me when she spoke to me.

"Uhh Natalie....I am really sorry about the whole thing with Darren using you and all." Oh man. Did she have to bring it up now? With Jake sitting right here?

"No problem....just forget about it" I said not even thinking about what I said. This was one conversation I did not want Jake to hear. But since we are talking about Fiona she does not get a hint.

"Listen I know you are still angry with me and all but the thing was at that time I was really jealous because Jake was paying more attention to you so....I am sorry." She looked so sad and just so vulnerable something which I had never seen Fiona look like. I guess I can forgive her. But then Fiona had to go and open her big mouth again.