ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 15}

hi!!!

so this chapter is personally my favourite!!!

so i hope you all enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it!!!

==================

I grabbed my towel and walked inside. Just as I was going to the kitchen I heard voices coming from inside there. Okay I don't like eavesdropping but I couldn't control myself. It seemed like Darren and Fiona were inside arguing again. I tried to listen.

"Fiona I can't do it to her anymore." Darren said. Do what to whom?

"But Darren you have to. We have to go according to plan and you promised me were up to it."

"Yes but that was before I got involved with her. This has got to stop now. I am going and telling her everything." Darren said angrily. Who were they talking about? What was the plan? What the hell is going on between both of them? But before I could listen to more I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Oh shit caught!!!!

I turned around and saw Jake looking at me amused.

"Naughty naughty. Eavesdropping is a sin." He mocked me.

"I wasn't doing anything. I was only going in to the kitchen. Excuse me but I have to go now." I said and hurried to my room before he could say anything else.

What were Darren and Fiona talking about? I had to find out and fast.

Chapter 15

Natalie's P.O.V

When I finished changing and came back downstairs Rachel and Ben were still watching the movie.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Nat, so you ready to go for dinner?" Rachel asked me.

"Dinner? We are going out for dinner?"

"Oh yeah when you were changing Matt told us to get ready to go out for dinner. He said he was taking us to a posh restaurant so dress up well. I was just going to change. Come on." Rachel said excited as always.

We went upstairs again and dressed up. By the time we finished the guys were waiting for us downstairs. We went down.

"Thank God you girls have come at last. Lets get going" Matt spoke.

We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I could tell it was very expensive looking at the décor but Matt couldn't care less. Guess he was loaded with money. We had dinner and made small talk. All in all it was quite formal. After we finished eating Rachel wanted to go to a carnival which was opposite the restaurant.

The carnival was very.....colourful. We went on the Ferris wheel and just roamed around the carnival.

"Hey look." Ben said pointing to one of those stalls where you play and win a teddy bear. "Come on. Rachel I will get you a bear."

"Yeah right. I doubt you can hit all the cans in just three tries." Rachel replied.

"We will just have to see." Ben said.

We all went and all of the guys had a shot at playing. And guess what.....all of them won a teddy bear. Talk about good aim. Of course Ben gave Rachel the teddy bear he won and to my surprise Darren gave his teddy to Fiona!! Yes Fiona!!! Jake just stood there with the teddy bear in his arms not knowing what to do with it. I had a feeling he wanted to give it to me. But I guess that was wishful thinking because next thing you know, Sasha comes up to Jake and grabs the bear from his arms.

"Awwww thank you so much Jakyboo" she squealed. Jakyboo? What the hell is wrong with that girl?

To be honest I did not like this evening. At least I hope I have fun tomorrow since Matt is throwing a party for us. That is so sweet of him. I have decided not to think about Jake and Darren. I am going to have fun on this trip no matter what.....hopefully.