You Make My Heart Shake,Bend And Break

Today was the day when your new life had to start. Today you had to start working at the Armed Detective Agency. Yesterday Dazai gave the address and told you to be there at 8 a.m.

For the first time in your life,you woke up without a feeling, that your only goal is to survive till the end of the day. You were in a very good mood and that was strange for you. While you were changing from your pajama into your everyday clothes you heard a quit buzz from your phone. You got a message from Dazai

"Hi! Are you awake?" The message said

Your cheeks got pink. It was quite early so Dazai couldn't be awake for a long time. That means, that when he woke up you were one of the first thing, which he had thought about in the morning. It made you so happy, but this feeling was unfamiliar to you. You weren't used to it.

"Good morning! Yeah,of course I'm awake :)" You replied

Immediately, you got the answer

"Are you busy right now?"

"Why is he asking this?" You thought

"Yes." You texted him

After a couple of second, you understood why he asked it. He called you

"Hi." He greeted you again "Are you ready for your first day at the ADA?"

"I'm nervous, but I think, that I'm ready" You answered while heading towards the kitchen

"Why are you nervous? We're not as scary as the Port Mafia." He asked "Plus I'll be there so you'll be under my protection."

You blushed more than before because of his words. There were a couple of seconds of silence between you because you didn't knew what to answer. Finally, Dazai said

"You're blushing right now, aren't you?" By his voice, you knew, that he was grinning

Now, you were like tomato

"N-no! I'm not blushing! Why did you think so?!" You asked loudly

"You're lying! I know you're blushing!" He laughed in the phone

He had a very adorable laugh and a pleasant voice. You didn't want this call to end. Surprisingly, you didn't had any problems with communicating with Dazai. It was a challenge for you to communicate with others, but somehow it was so easy with this man. It made you wonder a lot, was he finally a friend,which you've longed for?

Or maybe, he wasn't just a friend to you...

When Dazai finished laughing he said

"You're cute, (Y/N)"

"Thanks." You answered in a very quiet voice, that even Dazai has hardly heard you

"Well, meet you at the Agency!" He exclaimed "And don't worry!"

"Okay, I won't " You answered

The call was finished

***

You were standing in front of the Agency's doors, hesitating. Your future colleagues, like Dazai told you ,were an ability users so they wouldn't be scared of you like ordinary people. Nevertheless, you still had the fear, that they will be afraid of you because you were too weird ,even for an ability users. What made you finally open the door were Dazai's words. He was there. You could hear his voice. He was there and he won't let anyone hurt you. You trusted him.

"Good Morning!" You greeted everyone, when you came in

"Nice to meet you!" A man in glasses told you "My name's Kunikida. You are (Y/N), right? Dazai told us about you"

"Yeah, that's her!" Dazai suddenly appeared next to you and wrapped a hand around your shoulder "Isn't she pretty?"

Oh lord, this man was going to be the death of you. The day has just started and he had already made you blush so many time and he did again!

Kunikida ignored Dazai's question and introduced everyone to you. You liked your new colleagues. At least, they seemed nice. Everyone was very friendly to you and you relaxed and weren't so scared as you were before you came in. You didn't meet the president because he wasn't at the agency. He had a meeting with someone and Kunikida told you, that it was very important. After that, you had a small excursion. Kunikida and a guy named Atsushi showed the agency so you won't get lost. While you were walking around the agency , Dazai's hand was still wrapped around your shoulder. He sticked to you like a glue. You didn't resist, though. You loved the feeling of the warmth of his body and you felt protected. There was only two questions in your head.

"Why is he so kind with me? Why is he acting like this?" You thought

When the excursion was over, Kunikida told you about your duties and other such stuff. When he finally finished, Dazai said

"Kunikida, you don't have to teach (Y/N) everything at once. It's impossible to remember everything, anyway. I'll take care of her!"

"Dazai, you don't even do your own work and you won't to take care of our new colleague?!" Kunikida asked him

"Ehh... maybe"

Kunikida sighed, but eventually, he agreed. Now you were Dazai's ward. He left you two alone because he had a lot of work do.Unlike Dazai.

***

Your first day at the agency came to an end. You were packing all your things, when suddenly, you heard a voice near you

"Did you enjoy your first day?" Dazai asked you

You closed your bag and looked at him

"Of course, I enjoyed it! Everyone was so nice and friendly!" You told him

"See? There was no need to worry!" He said

"After your words you've told me in the morning, I wasn't' nervous at all" You said and then added quietly "Well, maybe just a little bit."

You noticed, that you were alone in the office. Everyone has already left.

"Ready to go?" Dazai asked

You nodded, wondering if he was waiting for you.

You came out of the agency and Dazai locked its door. Then, his arm was wrapped around your shoulders again.