Your Love Was Handmade For Somebody Like Me

You woke up in your bed and rubbed your eyes. It was Sunday. You looked at the clock on the wall. It was 10 a.m. The sun rays were coming out from your window. It was blinding you. You wanted to turn around, but you felt a hand wrapped around your waist, not letting to move. It was Dazai's hand.

The memories of the last night appeared in your head. You blushed at the memory of him eating you out. By the way, you didn't lose your virginity after that. It was just oral sex. After that, he stayed at your house because it started raining and you didn't let him go.

You smiled to yourself and stroked his hand gently. It was so strange to you: sleeping with somebody. You weren't used to it. You were used to the cold, empty bed, where you had to wrap yourself in a couple of covers to warm yourself and crying into your pillow and today, you woke up in Dazai's embrace. It was definitely, the best morning you've ever had.

You finally turned around to see him. His face was millimeters away from yours. He was sleeping peacefully with his mouth was opened a bit. He looked really adorable like this. In these moments, Dazai looked vulnerable. All people look vulnerable asleep. It was unusual to see Dazai like this. He was known to be strong and powerful and even dangerous, but right now, when he was sleeping, it was difficult to believe in all these things.

You placed a hand upon his cheek and he rubbed against it unconsciously. "Just like a kitten." You though . You stroked his cheek with your thumb gently, not wanting to wake him up. Dazai mumbled something unclear in his sleep. You were afraid, that you were waking him and you took your hand off of his face.

"No, put your hand back! I liked your touch!" Dazai suddenly pouted without opening his eyes

You flinched a bit because you didn't expect it. You thought he was still asleep! Anyway, you did what he wanted you to.

"Mm...you're so gentle." He said while rubbing against your palm as he did before

You giggled at him.

"Good morning, Dazai." You said

He finally opened his eyes.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." He answered

He turned his head a bit and kissed your wrist gently. Then, he tightened his embrace and pulled you even closer, than you were before. He locked your lips with his, while his hands were running up and down your spine and touching you rear sometimes. You melted in the kiss and his touches. It was one of those moments you want to last forever. Dazai rolled over you so now he was looming over you. He held himself with his hands above your head. He was looking you in the eyes. Just looking. Not doing anything else. There was tenderness, love, passion, care and adoration at once in his eyes. You thought he was going to kiss you, but instead of it he fell on you and buried his nose in the crook of your neck, while his arms were wrapped around your waist and back again.

"Dazai." You said in a husky voice "I can't breathe. You're heavy."

"I don't know anything. I want to cuddle with you." He answered and you felt him smiling in your neck

You somehow managed to pull your arms from under his body. Your one hand was wrapped around his shoulder, while the other one was playing with his hair. It was easier to breath now. Both of you lied like this for a quite big amount of time, each of you was thinking about something.

You've once saw a film in which there was a couple, which was lying like this, in each other's embrace. You remembered that moment for the rest of your life. You wanted to lie like this your significant other one day and just smile to yourself and play with his hair, just like those characters. For you, who never was loved, it was a dream, which you thought would never come true, but here you are. Lying like this with Dazai. It was some kind of a miracle to you. This man was a miracle in your life. He rushed into your life without asking a permission to enter and he turned it upside down. From the most miserable person on Earth, he made you the happiest person. You loved him from the bottom of your heart. You loved his voice, his attitude, his eyes, lips, his everything. You loved him from head to toes.

You wonder, what Dazai was thinking about right now? You loved him, but he was so unpredictable and it was impossible to guess what he could be thinking about. Was he thinking about you? Or maybe, he was thinking about what happened yesterday. Or some other things. What was on his mind?

"Dazai." You suddenly broke the silence. "I love you."

Dazai smiled softly in your neck.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He answered "More than anyone in the world"

You placed a tender kiss on his temple. Dazai in reply kissed your neck and it sent pleasant shivers down your spine.

"Is everything alright?" He asked

"Why are you asking?" You replied

"You seemed to be worried." He explained

"You can't even see my face!" You giggled softly

"I can feel it." He answered "You're too quiet now."

"I was never loud, you know." You said "Anyway, I was just lost in my thoughts."

"I know, that you are not the loudest person in the world, but you're quite now. Not "quite" like "shy", but "quite" like "worried." He said "What are you thinking about?"

"About you." You confessed "About how you changed my life."

"In a better way, I hope." He chuckled

"I've never been so happy." You answered

Dazai tightened his embrace and now one of his hands was on your rear. You blushed because the only things you were wearing right now was his shirt (yesterday, he said he wanted to see how it would look on you and then he didn't want you to take it off.)  and panties. That's all.

Dazai started kissing your neck again, but those were innocent kissed. For now.

"Dazai." You called him "We can't spend all day in bed."

"Why?" He mumbled in between his kisses "It's Sunday. We don't have work today so we can spend all day in bed."

"Dazai!~" You gasped because he bit your neck. Not that you didn't like it, though.

He suddenly stopped in his doings and lifted his head to look up at you.

"I love your voice." He smiled softly, while looking in your eyes

It felt like it will always be this way. Like it was meant to be this way: waking up next to Dazai, him making you blush and you melting in the kiss you two shared. It felt so right. You thought, that finally you won't feel any more pain and despair in your life, that you will be happy from now and forever without knowing any problems. Being with Dazai really felt like this.

You had no idea, what was going to happen the next day.