If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky

A/N: please, listen to the song above! It'll help you understand this chapter better!!

~~~

2 years later

"Dazai! Stop fooling around!" You shouted as Dazai was acting goofy again

"Hey, why not~?" He asked

"Because we need to learn this wedding dance!" You reminded him "It's only 3 weeks left till our wedding or did you forget?"

Dazai wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you closer to him

"Princess, how could I forget about such an important day!" He exclaimed

"Then be serious just for once!" You answered

You walked to the CD player and turned on the music again.

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night

You quickly went back to Dazai. He wrapped a hand around your waist and took your hand in his free one and you rested your hand on his shoulder. It wasn't a very difficult dance actually, but since you two didn't know how to dance properly before, you had to start from the very beginning.

You two started moving slowly. Dazai, of course, was leading you. His smile wasn't coming off from his face and you couldn't help, but to smile in return. You couldn't take your eyes from each other. You two were lost. Completely lost. Lost in your love.

And you'll do everything it'll take to not get found.

When I turn jet black
And you show off your light
I live to let you shine

You were incredibly happy right now, yet it wasn't even the day of your wedding! You were sure, that you'll cry a lot in that day. Little did you know, but Dazai felt the same way. He was almost sure, that he'll let a tear or two stream down his face. While you two were dating, Dazai has often imagined you walking towards him in the beautiful white dress with flowers in your hands and smile on your face. He started doubting the reality, when he finally completely understood, that he will see this soon. His dream will come true.

But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by

You two have been through a lot for the past 2 years. When you came back from Tokyo, you had a lot of things to "repair". You needed to get rid of the Port Mafia completely. Luckily, Dazai had one idea in mind. He contacted Chuuya and asked him (threatened him with telling Port Mafia's secrets to the police) to delete all the information about you from Port Mafia's documents so that they will never decide to capture you because of your ability again. Of course, Chuuya couldn't say "no".

When Dazai was meeting with him once, you were with him and he had no choice, but to introduce you to each other. Imagine Dazai's shocked face, when you two started getting alone.

If you'll be my boat
I'll be your sea
A depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity

Chuuya still couldn't understand how could you date "this bandage-wasting-device" but he didn't care and continued being your friend. Secretly, of course. You two didn't need ADA or Port Mafia to know about your friendship. Dazai kept your secret too. He didn't mind your meetings, although he'd ask you to "have some pre-sleeping fun" with him every time you came home after that.

Ebbing and flowing
And pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free

You learned how to control your ability. You still weren't using it very often, but if something went wrong during one of the missions, you could use it without being afraid of losing control. All thanks to Dazai. He spend a lot of time with you to help you train. Your trainings started seriously, but in the end, you two were jokingly fighting in the grass, while laughing loudly and then you two shared a very long and sweet kiss and that's how the training was over.

But you can set sail to the west if you want to
And pass the horizon, 'til I can't even see you

You have never had such problems as you had, when (L/N) appeared. (A/N: for those, who may have forgotten, L/N means liar's name) Otherwise, you never doubted Dazai's feelings. He made it clear, that you were the only girl on his mind.

Dating Dazai was really sweet. If he was on a mission with Kunikida and you were alone at home, he never came back to you without a beatiful bouquet of flowers. He always kissed your nose, when he just woke up and your forehead before drifting off to sleep. If it happened, that you stayed at home, while he was going to the Agency, he never left without a kiss on the lips. He was never ashamed of expressing his feelings in the ADA. That's why he sometimes had small fights with Tanizaki because they were arguing about who's the best girl in the world. Dazai was saying, that it was you and Tanizaki was saying, that it was Naomi and the only person, who could stop them was Kunikida.

Far from here
Where the beaches are wide
Just leave me your wake to remember you by

The song has ended, but you were still standing in each other's embrace.

"Can you, please, remind me why did we choose this song?" Dazai asked

"Well, you see, the song is called "Boats & Birds" and the author sings, that she'll do anything for her beloved one. She uses some metaphors e.g. she sings "If you'll be my boat, I'll be your sea". She also sings, that her significant other can fly away like a bird if she wants and she's only asking for something to remember about them." You explained

"We just choose this song because it's about love?" Dazai asked

"This love is same as ours. Remember, when I left to Tokyo, I was also ready to do anything if this could make you happy and free. And you felt the same." You reminded

"Oh right!" He exclaimed "I remember now! We heard this song for the first time, when we were on our way back to Yokohama from Tokyo!"

"Yes." You stood on your toes and kissed his cheek "And we still love it."

"I love you." He suddenly said in a serious tone

"I love you too." You smiled

Unexpectedly, Dazai's phone rang breaking your peaceful silence.

"Tch! It's Kunikida. He probably wants us to help him with his case." Dazai said

"Then let's go!" You exclaimed

You took Dazai's hand and dragged him out of the room towards the exit of your and his house and you didn't see, but a wide smile was spread on Dazai's face

After all these troubles, he finally found you, you found him and you two found happiness.

The End