You'll Be Alright, No One Can Hurt You Now

"Dazai, you should calm down."

"I AM CALM!"

"It's not the first time we're dealing with Port Mafia."

"But it's the most important one!"

It has been continuing for about an hour. Dazai and Kunikida were shouting at at each other without stopping even for a second. It all started from the message you got this morning. It was from the Port Mafia. The message said, that they wanted to get you and they will get you no matter what. They also added, that it's better if come to them by yourself or else they'll have to make you come.

Dazai expected this and he even had some plans in mind, but he still felt unprepared. For the first time in his life, he was ready to admit, that he was afraid. The thought about loosing you scared him to death. He knew, that if you were captured by Port Mafia, it would be the same as if you were killed. They'd use you to your limits just like Q, but you wouldn't get over this. Even if he saved you, you would still be dead. It would be hard for you. He knew all this and it killed him. It was the first time, when you saw Dazai in such state.

He was arguing with Kunikida now because they had the same thoughts and opinions about the situation. Kunikida said, that they have defeated Mafia members so many times, that there's nothing to worry about, while Dazai was extremely worried and said, that they shouldn't stay calm and relaxed like that.

Meanwhile, you were sitting on the couch in front of the two men and listening to their argument. You tried to stop them or at least help them, but they were too focused on each other now. It was useless to try to stop it so all you had to do was just sit there and listen.

"Dazai, we should stay calm. It's the most important in every situation because calmness allows you to think straight." Kunikida was saying "Listen, director Fukuzawa is not in Yokohama now and you know that. He went on a business trip. We can't do anything without his permission."

"We can't wait!" Dazai shouted "You don't know Port Mafia. If they want to get an ability user, they will do everything it takes to get them. I know it more, than anybody else and you know that. (Y/N)'s ability is truly rare and can come to great use in a fight. Think about it! All it takes is just one push to activate it and then she can destroy anything and anyone. Port Mafia won't lose such a tidbit!"

"Dazai, I understand this all, but still. We can't do anything until director Fukuzawa comes back." Kunikida answered "He wouldn't like this."

"I don't care." Dazai said stiffly "Your colleague (if not friend) is in danger. We all helped Atsushi, when he was captured, but why don't you want to do anything now? I've proposed a great plan!"

"Dazai, what you proposed is impossible to do without the director." Kunikida reminded him

"Kunikida-kun, I can do it by myself. We don't need Fukuzawa for that. It's quite simple." Dazai said "We have to do anything. Right now, not only (Y/N), but the whole Agency is in danger. Port Mafia can attack us at any minute."

"Dazai." Kunikida started "We can't."

A dark spark appeared in Dazai's eyes. Never before, have you seen it. It was as if something dark and intimidating, which was buried deep inside of him has awoken. Just like an ancient cure from some tale.

"I agree with Dazai." Yosano said suddenly "Kunikida, you're following the rules too much."

"I just..." Kunikida wanted to say

"Director Fukuzawa doesn't like disobeying, but I don't think, that he would like to know, that one of our members has been captured and we didn't do anything." Ranpo added

"This is what I'm trying to say." Dazai said

"Ehm...Dazai." You said shyly

Instantly, all eyes were on you.

"Yes, love?" He asked with a softer voice, than before

"I don't think, that you should worry about me so much..." You said hesitantly "I mean, I don't want to be a burden and cause a lot of troubles so maybe, all these plans and so on and so forth are not necessary?"

Dazai stared you in the eyes for a minute before kneeling in front of you and taking your hand in his and he didn't care, that everyone were watching you two.

"(Y/N), please remember what I'll say right now for the rest of your life." Dazai asked you "Your safety is my #1 priority and I'll literally do anything to keep you safe and sound. Port Mafia is a very dangerous organization and you know it too. It's a very serious problem, that they want to get you. I don't care how difficult it is going to be or how much people will be against us, I'll always stand by your side."

You were blushing like crazy now, but you couldn't keep your eyes away from those loyal brown orbs, you loved so much. You were mesmerized by each other.

"I-I don't want to interrupt this beautiful moment." Ranpo said suddenly "But if we want to do something, than we should do it now before the Mafia has attacked us."

Dazai stood up and coughed

"I don't think, that it's safe to stay in Yokohama anymore." He said

"I don't think so too." Ranpo said "Probably, the best decision now is to leave the city. Then, we'll see."

Everyone were looking at you again.

"What will you say, (Y/N)?" Dazai asked "Will you agree to leave Yokohama for a while? With me, of course."

"I don't have any other choice." You answered

"Then it is decided!" Ranpo exclaimed "(Y/N) and Dazai will leave tomorrow!"

~~~

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!! It's all because of school! I don't have enough time left for writing + I need time to think about the plot!! Please, don't be angry or vicious because of it! I'm trying to update as much as I can!!!

By the way, check out my BSD one shot book😉☺️ Maybe you'll like it~