One Love, Two Mouths

A/N: I thought a lot about it, but in the end, I decided to write this XD A bit of smut is never bad, right?

Warning: lemon

***

"I wanted to repeat one thing." He explained "Would you mind if I do it now~?"

A shiver ran down your spine.

"So what's your answer, (Y/N)?" Dazai whispered in a husky voice

Your body trembled as his hands started roaming all over it. You weren't shaking because of fear or anxiety, but because of anticipation and excitement. You were standing still, letting Dazai take control all over you. His hands traveled underneath your t-shirt and down into your pants.

"Look how heavy your breathing is~" Dazai whispered in your ear "I haven't even done anything yet"

His hand slid into your panties and you gasped, unconsciously moving your hips towards his touch. He started rubbing your clit in circles at a very slow pace. You flipped your head back on his shoulder as a pleasurable, yet quiet moan escaped your mouth.

"Seems like somebody really wants it, huh~?" Dazai smirked "I've just started. Do I truly have such an effect on you?"

He pressed hard on your clit and your back arched against his strong chest.

"Ngh~ H-Huh~Dazai~!" You moaned being completely vulnerable under his sensitive touches

"I'll take that as 'yes' " Dazai said

He took his hand out of your panties, which were now soaked with your juices.

"Let's continue in bed, love~." He suggested looking lovingly in your half-lidded eyes filled with lust

You nodded slightly, while blushing madly. You two made your way to the bed, while kissing each other passionately. You couldn't believe in what was happening. Yes, it wasn't the first time, when you were having sex, but it felt like you were. You couldn't believe, that now Dazai was all yours and he wanted nobody else, but you. It was you, who made him impatient. It was you, who made him hard. It was you, who he wanted so badly. And right now, he was focused on making you feel as much pleasure as possible.

He was so gentle. It was so easy to notice, especially, when he was undressing you. Once the skin was exposed, he couldn't resist kissing it or at least, caressing it with his fingers. His eyes were always on you as if he was mesmerized by your body. And the truth is, that he actually really was. He was amazed by your body. You were so beautiful. The way blush appeared on your cheeks, when he took off your t-shirt along with your bra was adorable. The way your back arched towards his hand, when he roamed it down to your panties was indescribably beautiful. And the most amazing was the sound you made, when he took off your jeans and panties. It was something in between the moan and whimper.

Now, that you were completely naked and fully exposed in front him, he was smirking to himself imagining all the dirty things, he wanted to do to you.

"Why are you not undressing?" You asked him as your cheeks got red as tomato

"It's too early for this, princess~" Dazai answered leaning closer to your face "Last time, we missed each other for too long time and we couldn't wait and enjoy the pleasure of slowness, but this time, we can't skip it. I really want you to feel it."