Gajeel x Dying! Reader (NaL)

This one will be real quick.

"G-Gajeel..." (Y/n) stuttered,trying to stay alive. Looking for his lover.

"(Y/n)! No,don't you dare die!" Gajeel rested her head in his lap.

"I-I can't stop myself from dying...I will die...and the time has come." Gajeel squeezed her hand tighter, their tears rolled down instantly.

"I can't fight the war anymore. I didn't regret loving you, I didn't regret joining Fairy Tail." Her hand was on his cheek. Gajeel held on it and didn't want to let go. Tears just kept rolling and rolling.

"I'm not gonna leave, I'll always be here beside you. My service for the war has ended it's time for me to rest." She cried even more, but a smile was plastered on her face.

"No! Don't go!" Gajeel held on ber tighter.

"We planned for a future! We wanted a happy life with (D/n)! What am I suppose to tell her when I get--" He was cut off by a little girl.

"Mommy!!" She said and ran to the couple.

"(D/n), what are you doing here.." (Y/n) said lowly and lightly.

"Romeo-nii brought me here, We were so worried about both of you." She cried and laid on her mother's stomach.

"Please don't go Mama! I love you!" She said and hugged her mom. (Y/n) smiled and hugged her daughter back.

"I love both of you! I love everyone in the Guild. Rose, My best friend. Erza, My sister. I love you all!" She said and smiled while tears continued rolling.

"Mama! Please don't leave!" (D/n) hugged her tighter.

"Gajeel, take...care of her...I love...you." With those final words, she grew limp. Gajeel hugged her wife and her daughter.

"Mama!!!" The girl shook her mother hopping to wake her up. Her tears couldn't stop rolling and her cries got louder.

"(D/n), there's nothing we can do now!" Natsu and Lucy approach. They gasped and looked at the two.

"Oi, Salamander...You know...what to do?" Natsu's eyes widened. Natsu nodded and Lucy gasped.

In an instant Gajeel and (D/n) left.

(D/n) looked back and saw what was happening. Natsu set (Y/n) in flames, making the girl cry and turn around not wanting to see more.

Believe me...It was hard for Lucy and Natsu to do this too.

-Real End-