Romeo x Mute! Reader~Kiss is the cure! (NaL)

Reader and Romeo-kun are 21 here...

Romeo-

I looked at my beautiful (H/c) haired girlfriend who was talking...erm...writing notes to Levy about a book.

(Y/n) lost her voice when a wizard casted a curse on her when she was young. The only way to undo the spell was to find her true love. I need to be the guy who will be honored to break the curse. (Y/n) is a picky type of girl. She just doesn't settle with a guy. Then, the doors opened revealing Laxus and Rose together with Slash and Jasmine. I smiled, the two rascals are so fun to be with, not to mention, (Y/n) is really good with kids.

"(Y/n)! Sit with me." I tapped the space next to me and she skipped to my booth. We cuddled and she smiled. We stayed like this for 5 minutes until she wrote something in the air, Reedus gave her a magic pen so she can write in the air intead of getting paper and pen.

'You're the best, love!' She wrote in the air. She smiled and wrapped her arms on my neck before giving me a peck on the cheek. I smiled and said,

"You're still better than I am, hun!" I responded back before wrapping her in my arms again. We stayed like that for 2 minutes before Jasmine and Slash came to us.

"(Y/n)-nee! Can you please play with us?" Jassy asked nicely, she was always like her mother between the two, with her mom's long green hair and her dad's blue-green eyes.

"Your really fun to be with (Y/n)-nee! Please play with us?" Slash was always the Laxus Jr. of the two.He had Laxus' blond hair and Rose's emerald orbs. He asked with a grin and pleading eyes.

'Okay!' (Y/n) wrote. I released her from my grip so she could stand up. She's always so kind to kids and to everyone really.

One hour later she came back to me when the rascals took a rest.

'I found a book about my curse. The cure is something special.' She wrote immediately, meaning she was excited. I am too, me and (Y/n) have never kissed lips to lips before.

"What's the cu--" She places her lips on mine and we went into a soft, yet passionate kiss.

We stayed like that for a few seconds before we pulled away needing air. She looked at me with half lidded eyes before blinking her eyes.

She opened her mouth when suddenly Lucy-nee just collapsed.

"Lucy!!!" Everyone shouted so I didn't know if (Y/n) talked.

-Timeskip-

Wendy, (Y/n), and Porlyusica were in the infirmary since they were all healers. I comforted Natsu-nii who looked like he was tired as hell.

(Y/n) went out and breathed in and out.

"Lucy-nee's fine!" Everyone cheered for two reasons, (Y/n) could talk and Lucy-nee was okay.

I stood up and hugged her, her curse was broken.

"You're the greatest between the two of us, hun!" I held her waist while her arms went to my neck.

"With my voice, Is it weird?" She asked, I smiled at her and answered,

"With or without your voice, you will always be the (Y/n) I love." I smiled at her again and placed my lips on hers.

After a few minutes, we pulled away and her favorite words came out.

"You're the best! I love you." She whispered.

"You're the greatest! I love you too!" I answered back.

-End-