Your Secret Admirer (Surprise boy! x Reader) (Part 1)

Hope you'll like this one!

You held the sweet-scented, salmon-colored paper on your hand and read the letter slowly.

Dearest (Y/n),

You are an Angel who has fallen from the heavens. Such a beautiful angel you are, I'm so lucky to have met you. I will protect you and do my best to love you with all my heart. If I to ever betray you and cheat on you then that means someone had set that up. Because I will neber fo that. I wish to meet you face-to-face and tell the three sweetest and greatest words you wish, hopefully, to hear.

I love you, I will see you soon, love ❤

Anonymous.

Your face felt hot and your cheeks started to turn red. You smiled ad kept the latest letter in a secret box. 10 letters, you have 10 letters in total including the latest one from the 'Anonymous.' You don't know if 'they' is a girl or a boy.

"What got you in the mood?" Rose entered their apartment smiling and tired.

(OKAY WHO PUT ME IN THIS STORY!?!? Rye:*raises hand* WHY!?!? Rye:So you and Laxus could be togeth- Shh! Aww dang it! Reader-chan knows that Laxus' isn't her secret admirer. Reader-chan:*eyebrow raised*)

"Someone sent me a love letter!" (Y/n) smiled and cheered.

"I can't believe it, you have been getting letters starting last month and he hasn't even given any sign." Rose plopped down on their couch.

"I know..." She places the letter back again to the envelope, but found a small piece of paper inside the envelope making it hard to place the letter back again.

"Huh what's this?" She took the paper out. Rose stood up from her seat and looked at (Y/n), she walked to their side and looked at the paper first.

'(Y/n) these are clues and people you need to talk to, to know who I am.'

Rose's eyes widened.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Thanks to our big nouths we finally can find who your secret admirer is." She swiped the paper and read it slowly.

The first clue will be your roommate. Look at her room and you'll find a mysterious object lying on her bed. Once you realize what it is, She will give you the next clue.

Immediately (Y/n) ran to Rose's room. Rose smiled at her best friend. She has never seen (Y/n) so eager.

(Y/n) looked at her bed and saw a small cube bump. A box, she looked inside and saw a beautiful (F/c) cocktail dress and pearl jewelry.

"A dress and pearl accessories?"

Rose was by the doorway and nodded. She took something out from her drawer. A shoe box.

"Huh?" She opened the shoe box and she saw empty burrito plastics.

"El Chilé? That burrito place?" If her memory serves her right, 7 people are the only ones she brings to El Chilé.

"The only people I bring there are Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Sting, Cobra, Romeo, and Midnight!" Rose shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay!" She ran out...Until,

"HOLD ON! Wear this dress then these and then go El Chilé!" Rose gave her the box.

-Tiismekp-

She reached El Chilé and entered. There was only a few people there. She saw Romeo their smiling.

"Ohayou, Rose-nee!" He handed her the piece of paper. She opened it and read it slowly.

Sorry Rose-nee but I'm not your secret admirer, I have a crush on Wendy, your next clue will be given to you when you order your favorite burrito.

She went to the counter and ordered her favorite burrito. She got her order in a nick of time. There, at  the back of the receipt was another clue.

A ticket to watch the movie 'If Love dies.' She remembered that she watched it bt herself because Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Cobra, Midnight, and Sting.

She went to the movies and there she saw Natsu.

"Hey!" Natsu smiled his signature smile. He handed his clue.

Nope! Not me! Your next clue will be by the ticket stand! Ask for a ticket to "If love dies" for the date of August 2.

She did and the ticket seller gave her the said ticket. She looked at the ticket and the back of it. She looked and saw Laxus, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting, Rougeand Rose. Cobra looked away since he didn't  care. Her eyes widened it was the Dragon slayers. And the one who took the picture was her.

She ran to the guild. She looked around, before arms wrapped around her waist.

"Like my surprise?"

Aaand Cut my fairies! Hahaha! Not yet! Maybe a few more updates will you learn who that surprise boy is.

Don't kill me! Oh, why don't you comment the guy who you think is the surprise boy.

Sting, Rouge, Cobra, or Gajeel?

I'll update once I get 15 comments, meaningful comments and not filler comments.

Nyaa!