Your Secret Admirer (Surprise boy! x Reader) (Part 2)

"Like my surprise!" Said the man who wrapped his arms around your waist.

"AHAHAHA! I was kidding dimwit! Your next clue's with Mira." Gajeel laughed.

I puffed my cheeks and saw various stamps. One with the Sabertooth crest, The other with the Crime Sorciere and the last was Fairy Tail's.

She chose the one with Crime Sorciere and immediately a tap was placed on her shoulder. Cobra, The Poison Dragon Slayer, had been waiting.

He smiled and immediately kissed you.
Sting and Gajeel peeked through their places and cheered loudly. While you were flustered, Yes, you were in love with the Poison Dragon Slayer of Crime Sorciere.

He is one of your big time crushes. Your arms wrapped around his neck, while his hands went to your waist.

Mira had captured of the memory.

"And that's the story of how your dad fell in love with your mom." Angel told the twins, (S/n) and Erika, the story.

"We're back!" (Y/n) entered the house and smiled. Erik was outside preparing for something.

"Mommy!" The twins ran to their mother. Angel had stood up and kissed (Y/n)'s cheek and bid goodbye.

"We're you good to Aunt Sorano?" (Y/n) said touching their noses.

"Yes!" They answered in unison.

"Let's go outside!"

-TImeskIP-

(Y/n) had a surprise party for the twins for their birthday.

"I love you!"

"I love you all!"

Nyaa!

Fairy Tail X Reader One Shots Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara